Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PAULINE gets a holiday

Wikiposts

PAULINE gets a holiday

Old Aug 21st 2003, 4:20 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: PAULINE gets a holiday

Originally posted by Wilf
I have told you before, I know what your "free advice" means and if I put my location on here you would take it as a booking and send me an invoice for 20 tea chests and packers before I could turn around. Keep your services for the many other poms desperate to escape, but if you start doing discounts for the over 60s, give me a shout.

All this fantasising about Pauline dressed as Boadicea, seeing fags everywhere, and going on about "Queersland", you are worrying me old boy. Get to the doc's and ask about HRT for men if your heart can stand it in your condition.
Score 999:999, beware the millenium bug.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
Score 999:999, beware the millenium bug.

Good call, but it is now MM's turn and a winning point will put him onto 1000 and his downfall.

If you see smoke coming from somewhere in Adelaide, you will know why.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 4:32 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Good call, but it is now MM's turn and a winning point will put him onto 1000 and his downfall.

If you see smoke coming from somewhere in Adelaide, you will know why.
A huge difference twixt you two appears to be that you have "lost" your family (no put down intended) and he has his about him (no praise intended) - the luck of the draw.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
A huge difference twixt you two appears to be that you have "lost" your family (no put down intended) and he has his about him (no praise intended) - the luck of the draw.

My "kids" are educated and independent adults not children, just how my wife and I encouraged them to be. I don't see things the way that you do. If I had wanted something to sit by my side, I would have raised dogs not people. They live in the UK where it is best for them and are very happy and doing well. I want my kids to lead their own lives and do their bit for the world. That is what makes me happy and to see them wasting their lives here would make me want to weep. Instead, they make me proud.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

bryank is an unknown quantity at this point

My "kids" are educated and independent adults not children, just how my wife and I encouraged them to be. I don't see things the way that you do. If I had wanted something to sit by my side, I would have raised dogs not people. They live in the UK where it is best for them and are very happy and doing well. I want my kids to lead their own lives and do their bit for the world. That is what makes me happy and to see them wasting their lives here would make me want to weep. Instead, they make me proud.
So your kids are back in the UK, yet you are still in OZ despite hating living here. That makes sense & you wonder why people don't believe you
Old Aug 21st 2003, 5:57 pm
Banned

You mentioned kids, dogs and adults first. Until you slope orf to Blighty to be with family, I anticipate more whinging from you.

Now you will come back about whinging.

Whinger you are. Complain once or twice about whatever, if you must, but if you do not seek to resolve the complaint then you are just a bloody whinging pommie bastard and must be told so to your face and if neccessary, given a good kick up the kyber pass.

Last edited by Megalania; Aug 21st 2003 at 10:28 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 9:47 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

so what i read here is that ,when you sat down to dinner /tea at night ,you harped on and on ,about how you were duped into coming to a country ,that has no values or worth , and when you go to work the dumb aussies dont listen to me because i moan and carry on about what ,i left behind, the kids have done the right thing ,and buggered off. Leaving a pathetic old whinger in their wake, if you do ever go back to the UK.? they will probably, immediatly apply for , for their birth rite back, and emigrate...... MM