Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PAULINE gets a holiday

Wikiposts

PAULINE gets a holiday

Old Aug 20th 2003, 1:24 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default PAULINE gets a holiday

The last believer in the right of Anglo Saxon only rule and anti-immigration in Australia starts her prison sentance for pulling a fast one.
I would never vote for the thick bitch but I do wonder why so many pollies get away with more and never get the shafting she has been handed out.

Hanson faces tough jail time

21aug03
PAULINE Hanson was likely to be given high protection in prison and may not receive a warm welcome, a prisoner advocate said today.

Hanson, who was jailed yesterday for three years over fraud charges, will today be assessed for entry to the Brisbane Women's Correctional Centre.

Debbie Kilroy from Sisters Inside said it was regular practice that high profile prisoners were given high security protection.

"Being a protection prisoner, no-one will be on the walkway, no-one will have access to her, she won't see anyone other than the women in protection if that is where she lands," Ms Kilroy told ABC Radio today.

Ms Kilroy said Hanson would spend around 12 hours a day in her cell and only be allowed out when other inmates were locked away.

The former politician with a penchant for bold fashion statements would have to wear a grey tracksuit, blue T-shirt, socks and thongs.

http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/c...5E1702,00.html

Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PAULINE gets a holiday

Originally posted by pommie bastard
The last believer in the right of Anglo Saxon only rule and anti-immigration in Australia starts her prison sentance for pulling a fast one.
I would never vote for the thick bitch but I do wonder why so many pollies get away with more and never get the shafting she has been handed out.

21aug03
PAULINE Hanson was likely to be given high protection in prison and may not receive a warm welcome, a prisoner advocate said today.

Hanson, who was jailed yesterday for three years over fraud charges, will today be assessed for entry to the Brisbane Women's Correctional Centre.

Debbie Kilroy from Sisters Inside said it was regular practice that high profile prisoners were given high security protection.

"Being a protection prisoner, no-one will be on the walkway, no-one will have access to her, she won't see anyone other than the women in protection if that is where she lands," Ms Kilroy told ABC Radio today.

Ms Kilroy said Hanson would spend around 12 hours a day in her cell and only be allowed out when other inmates were locked away.

The former politician with a penchant for bold fashion statements would have to wear a grey tracksuit, blue T-shirt, socks and thongs.

Perhaps Tinaj dobbed her in for taking her passport too?

Watch out for the bulgarian cleaning ladies on the east wing eh?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:14 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Wilf
Perhaps Tinaj dobbed her in for taking her passport too?

Given the amount of Abo ladies in the hotel shes stopping at I think she may come out with a changed view on life , that runing a chip shop gave her a few strange ideas.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 20th 2003 at 3:33 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:24 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

A warning to all ill informed uneducated people to not get involved in issues they don't understand
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:32 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Not that I would vote for her ... I disagree with her view on gun laws terribly... and this sounds totally petty but I can't stand her voice.. she sounds as if she wants to cry when she speaks
Personally, I feel a lot of what she has said in the past was misinterpreted to be racist. She wanted one nation - i.e all nationalities abiding by the same laws as Australians... no differencing between races, no special treatment. she disagreed with multi cultural..i.e the way I interpreted was ... no special treatment of any race

I think she has been made a scape goat... and they (the politicians and certain groups) were out for blood. In a way it reminds me of what used to happen in Sing... if they (the government) didn't like a certain politician... they would delve into all affairs and get that person on something trivial... anything which they could find.

Perhaps keating should have gone to jail... he was a bit iffy wasn't he over his business practices.

Anyway, personally I think "they were out to get her"... I could almost feel sorry for her in a way.... but I won't

Three years... there's people who have had less of a sentence for rape, or beating someone up.

Cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Aug 20th 2003 at 3:40 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:32 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

21aug03

Strange that a little old chip shop owner could cause so much up heaval in OZ politics, on both sides of the fence ....so much so the change electorial policys to stop her getting to much of the vote. A woman who has sent grown men running in fear,a modern day Bodicea.........??
MM
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by mr mover
Strange that a little old chip shop owner could cause so much up heaval in OZ politics, on both sides of the fence ....so much so the change electorial policys to stop her getting to much of the vote. A woman who has sent grown men running in fear,a modern day Bodicea.........??
MM
You sound like you are getting a bit worked up over her like a pin up girl. You would like her to give you a bit of a "battering" in the chip shop?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:39 pm
Banned

MM
A flip top Mad Maggi without the old school backing her , started in a chip shop and will be back in it after she gets out , Australia a land of dreams.

Old Aug 20th 2003, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

What goes around comes around, Bulgarian cleaning lady one minute new immo with a cleaning franchise the next>

Pauline Hanson would be proud

Last edited by dotty; Aug 20th 2003 at 5:40 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 8:12 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

A flip top Mad Maggi without the old school backing her , started in a chip shop and will be back in it after she gets out , Australia a land of dreams.

yeah at least she,ll be back to her old job, and making a quid. You who knows ?? scrap heap prehaps ........ MM
Old Aug 20th 2003, 8:18 pm
Banned

You sound like you are getting a bit worked up over her like a pin up girl. You would like her to give you a bit of a "battering" in the chip shop?
I would like to give you a "battering" but being a fag ,you wont post your location,but thats typical of your ilk.......... MM
Old Aug 20th 2003, 9:30 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Fact
Pauline has gone down for electoral Fraud and is a criminal
Fact
She is a convicted criminal and would not be allowed to get a residents visa if she was not Australian
Fact
She thinks the law should be hard on criminals
Fact

Conspiracy theories are everywhere and the smell of hypocrisy is high from the political establishment but most Aussies don't give a monkeys for polys and Pauline is just another fraudulant poly.

She is just experiencing what her policies would do to the members of society she disliked.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 3:01 pm
Banned

yeah at least she,ll be back to her old job, and making a quid. You who knows ?? scrap heap prehaps ........ MM
I fancy opening a chip shop back in Pomland , loads of dosh in that and no need to go into coning voters.

Old Aug 21st 2003, 3:06 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

I fancy opening a chip shop back in Pomland , loads of dosh in that and no need to go into coning voters.

A Pomme de terre Bastard?
Old Aug 21st 2003, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I would like to give you a "battering" but being a fag ,you wont post your location,but thats typical of your ilk.......... MM

I have told you before, I know what your "free advice" means and if I put my location on here you would take it as a booking and send me an invoice for 20 tea chests and packers before I could turn around. Keep your services for the many other poms desperate to escape, but if you start doing discounts for the over 60s, give me a shout.

All this fantasising about Pauline dressed as Boadicea, seeing fags everywhere, and going on about "Queersland", you are worrying me old boy. Get to the doc's and ask about HRT for men if your heart can stand it in your condition.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.