British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Passports back from AHC London (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/passports-back-ahc-london-330171/)

GinaUK Oct 7th 2005 7:45 pm

Passports back from AHC London

Sent our passports off to the AHC in London last Wednesday and got them back today. Yippeeeee! Visa labels for our 136 visas are now firmly stuck to the front page.

Gina

Paul2004 Oct 7th 2005 7:51 pm

Re: Passports back from AHC London

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Sent our passports off to the AHC in London last Wednesday and got them back today. Yippeeeee! Visa labels for our 136 visas are now firmly stuck to the front page.

Gina

Nice one! ... :)

Perthforme Oct 7th 2005 8:53 pm

Gina

Cool can't wait to stroke mine when it gets back :D

GinaUK Oct 7th 2005 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Cool can't wait to stroke mine when it gets back :D

Hehehehe .... if yours isn't back by the time of the next Southcoast meet, I may let you stroke mine :D

Gina

Juliecabs Oct 7th 2005 9:03 pm

Great news Gina.
Not long to go now :)
Julie

AndyD Oct 7th 2005 9:05 pm

Gina

It must be a great buzz to have them in your hand :)

Perthforme Oct 7th 2005 9:10 pm

Hehehehe .... if yours isn't back by the time of the next Southcoast meet, I may let you stroke mine :D

Gina

Thanks for the offer but guess mine should be back b4 that ;)

flapsterhp Oct 7th 2005 9:12 pm

Gina

Now aint that a beautiful sight to see. Andy ;)

darius71 Oct 9th 2005 4:20 pm

Gina

Gina, sorry for a stupid question, but could you explain me how did you send your passports and get it back? Thanks.

GinaUK Oct 10th 2005 7:53 am

Originally Posted by darius71
Gina, sorry for a stupid question, but could you explain me how did you send your passports and get it back? Thanks.

Hi Darius,

don't worry, when you get your visa grant letter it will include full instructions on how to send the passports to London:

You send a copy of the visa grant letter, you email address and telephone number, your passport(s), and a pre-paid self-addressed special delivery envelope (which you can buy from the post office). Then you send everything by special delivery to the AHC in London.

Gina

paulb Oct 10th 2005 8:36 am

Gina

Its allright for some :( :(

Widdi Oct 10th 2005 8:51 am

sorry wront thread :p

possoms Oct 10th 2005 9:56 am

Gina

Brilliant Gina do you keep looking at them?? I do the bloody thing will be knackered by the time we get there :D

AnitaB Oct 10th 2005 10:05 am

Got ours back on Saturday just in time for our holiday on wednesday can't wait :D

possoms Oct 10th 2005 10:15 am

Originally Posted by AnitaB
Got ours back on Saturday just in time for our holiday on wednesday can't wait :D

Phew bet you were panicking there a bit :D have a great holiday :beer: