Passports back!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Passports back!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 19th 2006, 2:45 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Passports back!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Rooksie, scan it and post it so we can drool over it.

I cant believe it. It wasnt long ago they lost Graces meds and now its all sorted.

Any luck on your house?

I bet having your visa still hasnt sunk in.

not really mate - it still seems surreal!!! jed said he wont believe it until we are on the plane!!

no joy on the house

when you going to send off your visa application then
Old Jan 19th 2006, 2:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
not really mate - it still seems surreal!!! jed said he wont believe it until we are on the plane!!

no joy on the house

when you going to send off your visa application then

I have the STNI forms for Vic, SA and WA and will fill those in tonight.

Send them off with the stuff from George's checklist, plus I have to certify our marriage cert, birth cert and something else.

I reckon it will all be good to go next week.

Tonight, Abdel will choose a date to resit his English test. He needs to up his mark by .5 to get a band score of 6.5 and then George will apply for skilled ind. visa.

So at least in the meantime, he would have applied for STNI. Apparantly due to where he comes from, Abdels police clearance may well take longer.

I reckon though Rooksie, if we should get STNI offered, we will go with that to be honest.

It wont hurt to resit the English I suppose.

We are still a long way off, but slowly moving along.

Im so jealous of you and Jed (not in a nasty way), although you have worked hard and suffered for it, it has all paid off for you now.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 2:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I have the STNI forms for Vic, SA and WA and will fill those in tonight.

Send them off with the stuff from George's checklist, plus I have to certify our marriage cert, birth cert and something else.

I reckon it will all be good to go next week.

Tonight, Abdel will choose a date to resit his English test. He needs to up his mark by .5 to get a band score of 6.5 and then George will apply for skilled ind. visa.

So at least in the meantime, he would have applied for STNI. Apparantly due to where he comes from, Abdels police clearance may well take longer.

I reckon though Rooksie, if we should get STNI offered, we will go with that to be honest.

It wont hurt to resit the English I suppose.

We are still a long way off, but slowly moving along.

Im so jealous of you and Jed (not in a nasty way), although you have worked hard and suffered for it, it has all paid off for you now.
i dont think you are a long way off at all now. it should be relatively plain saling from this point and if you do go STNI i think those applications get processed quicker dont they??

its a real sh*t that we didnt pass our TRA first time because the housing market was much better last year than it seems to be now - we are already 15 grand out of pocket and losing money on the house by the day

get it sent!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Snap fekkin house
WOW, that was quick Jac! Australia here you come!!!!!
Jox (I want mine now)!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 3:48 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats mate!! Hope you get some luck with the house soon!!

Now you have yours mine must be close!!

bet the waits almost a distant memory now!!!

Kris xx
Old Jan 19th 2006, 3:57 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Rooksie. Hope your house doesn't take long now!

We are just starting out on this long road so its nice to hear something positive!!

Am sending you house selling karma!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:05 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Congrats Rooksie. Hope your house doesn't take long now!

We are just starting out on this long road so its nice to hear something positive!!

Am sending you house selling karma!
Just spotted this on the net....
Attached Thumbnails Passports back!!!!!!!!!!-rooksie.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wargod
Just spotted this on the net....

change His to Her and make mine a large one mate
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Congrats mate!! Hope you get some luck with the house soon!!

Now you have yours mine must be close!!

bet the waits almost a distant memory now!!!

Kris xx
it wasnt as bad as the TRA wait i can tell you that
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:10 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

change His to Her and make mine a large one mate
Your wish is my command.....
Attached Thumbnails Passports back!!!!!!!!!!-rooksie1.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wargod
Your wish is my command.....

YAY!!

i'll have hamburger with a side order of trotters please
Old Jan 19th 2006, 9:07 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

....DOH.

and if youre not careful mate i'll snag your tights and run away with your wig!!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:41 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

It has hit me now!!!! We just got our passports back. Postie knocked on the door about 3 mins ago and i cant stop looking at the nice pink stamps!!!!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy Days!!!!
Congratulations! and good luck from now on!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by skywalker
Congratulations! and good luck from now on!

thanks - just wish to God we could sell the chuffin house
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

thanks - just wish to God we could sell the chuffin house
I hope you sell asap Rooksie. We sold up ages ago and have been renting for the last 8 months. It was a big chance we took but I didnt have the patience to wait until we got the visa. Wishing you the best of luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.