Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pass or Fail Medicals with Varicose Veins.

Pass or Fail Medicals with Varicose Veins.

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

kurrikurri is on a distinguished road
Default Pass or Fail Medicals with Varicose Veins.

Hi, can anyone help please??

Could my husband fail his medication with varicose veins? Is it better to get them removed in the UK before doing our medicals?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pass or Fail Medicals with Varicose Veins.

Highly unlikely, the medicals are very low key and very few people fail.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:43 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kurrikurri
Hi, can anyone help please??

Could my husband fail his medication with varicose veins? Is it better to get them removed in the UK before doing our medicals?
my O/H had VV, but had the op done a few years b4 the meds. however, they didnt get them all, and some have developed since. he passed okay. i cant see VV being a problem. do they need operating on?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

kurrikurri is on a distinguished road

Not quite sure if operation is necessary. It was something my husband said in passing when we were talking about the emigration process and if we would pass the medicals. Varicose veins came into the conversation! He is going to make appointment to see our gp very soon. I presume if the gp says they are fine, that that should be okay?? Just wondered what the situation was with passing medicals with problems like his veins!