Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Party tonite! Online at 20.00CET, 19.00UK - OK?

Party tonite! Online at 20.00CET, 19.00UK - OK?

Old Aug 3rd 2003, 4:35 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Party tonite! Online at 20.00CET, 19.00UK - OK?

Parteeeeeee!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 5:10 pm
Don
Banned

Be there or be square!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 5:28 pm
Don
Banned

Oh shit! Nobody's coming.
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 5:30 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Party tonite! Online at 20.00CET, 19.00UK - OK?

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Parteeeeeee!!!
so what are we celebrating, on a school night, because the BBQ food is nearly ready?
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 5:33 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by walaj
so what are we celebrating, on a school night, because the BBQ food is nearly ready?
Hey walaj what's that about school night?
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 5:36 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

ie working day tomorrow, thus do not have the time to lie in to recover from the inevitable parteee hangover
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 5:39 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by walaj
ie working day tomorrow, thus do not have the time to lie in to recover from the inevitable parteee hangover
Oh - a worker!!! (No job and therefore fancyfree.) So I guess Friday night is a good one, Saturday not bad but Sunday a waste? I used to party Sundays like I was never going to party again, 1999, when I lived in Glasgow - great place I must say apart from the bottlings.
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 5:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Fear not Don, some of us are still up for (almost) anything - been at work all weekend, at work tomorrow, but I'm not married yet so I'm still able to party all night....... they tell me once I'm married the fun stops and is replaced by ironing?
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:03 pm
Don
Banned

Ironing? No - I got married anmd that particular horror disappeared forever!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:14 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

But you're a bloke, aren't you - so presumably your good lady has the horror of the ironing pile to deal with! I have a plan up my sleeve though - burn the first two shirts, and he'll never let me near the iron again.............
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

it's 7.20 and you have all gone home all ready - can't take the pace ehh? Hic,!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:18 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by tinaj
it's 7.20 and you have all gone home all ready - can't take the pace ehh? Hic,!
All my best parties were when I assumed everybody had gone home or not appeared but somehow, miraculously, we all ended up in the kitchen pissed!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:26 pm
Home and Happy

I'm still here - wasn't in the kitchen but was wandering through the US immigration forums.........anyone who thinks Oz is complicated should have a look in there - scary stuff!!!
Thought I'd come back here for a drink and some sensible conversation.......!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Unforrunately I can hear the monotonous sound of Corrie in the background- must go and watch. I hope it is a depressing one it might cheer me up a bit about my own life!!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:29 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by Pollyana
I'm still here - wasn't in the kitchen but was wandering through the US immigration forums.........anyone who thinks Oz is complicated should have a look in there - scary stuff!!!
Thought I'd come back here for a drink and some sensible conversation.......!
Oh well, I'll be back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.