Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For Partner Visa applicants, got an acknowledgement today.

For Partner Visa applicants, got an acknowledgement today.

Old May 27th 2004, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For Partner Visa applicants, got an acknowledgement today.

I applied for my Fiance Visa on 10 May and have received an acknowledgement today from AHC. Unfortunately they want a bit more info from when I was in the RAF, but it shouldn't be a problem getting it (I hope). So if that's all they need then with any luck I should still be joing the future missus for the flight to Perth on 29 June.

To my fellow Partner Visa applicants who have recently applied - there is actually someone there dealing with our apps, so hopefully you should also be hearing soon.

Good luck y'all.
Tony
Old May 27th 2004, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For Partner Visa applicants, got an acknowledgement today.

Originally posted by Tonyonthemove
I applied for my Fiance Visa on 10 May and have received an acknowledgement today from AHC. Unfortunately they want a bit more info from when I was in the RAF, but it shouldn't be a problem getting it (I hope). So if that's all they need then with any luck I should still be joing the future missus for the flight to Perth on 29 June.

To my fellow Partner Visa applicants who have recently applied - there is actually someone there dealing with our apps, so hopefully you should also be hearing soon.

Good luck y'all.
Tony
Good news to hear that things seem to be moving.

My spouse visa application arrived two days after yours, so hope to hear something Soon!
Old May 27th 2004, 6:46 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: For Partner Visa applicants, got an acknowledgement today.

Glad you've heard back from them - hope you get all your extra info together without any hassles and get yourself on that flight over there
Old May 27th 2004, 8:00 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

Hi Tony
I'd be interested to know what they want from the mob?
I was demobbed over 7 years ago - please don't tell me the buggers are going to come back and wreck my chances of emigrating!!!!
Old May 28th 2004, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by brisbec
Hi Tony
I'd be interested to know what they want from the mob?
I was demobbed over 7 years ago - please don't tell me the buggers are going to come back and wreck my chances of emigrating!!!!
It's different for each service:

Army - Certificate of Convictions/Non-convictions
RAF - Certificate of Convictions/Non-convictions, plus covering letter.
Navy - Letter listing any offences committed under military/civil jurisdiction whilst serving in the Navy.

Let me know which service you were in and I'll send you the contact details you need to apply to.

I sent my discharge papers showing an Exemplary record so I'm not sure why they need this as well. Spoke to a mate last night who told me a lad I worked with in Germany actually works in the department I need to conatct at HQ P&SS so hopefully he'll be able to get something sent out quickly.