Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Parking in Sydney CBD

Parking in Sydney CBD

Old Jan 26th 2008, 5:05 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Parking in Sydney CBD

Hi All
I am probably not going to get much response as I know most of you will be out partying by now but if there is anyone one on here that can help me that would be great. We want to go into the city to watch the fire works but should we park in city or drive to Parramatta and get the train. We have parked in the harrington street car park before but it says on their web site thats its closed today, anymore sugestions on parking or will everywhere be packed by now.
Thanks and Happy Australia day.
xx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future
Default Re: Parking in Sydney CBD

You have fire works in Sydney!!! Bugger knew we chose the wrong place

Oh well just get pished by the barbie instead.

have a good one you lot.

Rob, Helen & Caitlain
Old Jan 26th 2008, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Leonella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Hi All
I am probably not going to get much response as I know most of you will be out partying by now but if there is anyone one on here that can help me that would be great. We want to go into the city to watch the fire works but should we park in city or drive to Parramatta and get the train. We have parked in the harrington street car park before but it says on their web site thats its closed today, anymore sugestions on parking or will everywhere be packed by now.
Thanks and Happy Australia day.
xx
you can park in the hotel parking they charge you 15 $ for the first hour and then it goes down but it would not be more then 55$
I believe that parking under Opera would be cheaper option!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:09 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Sorry it took me a while to reply but had a VERY busy weekend. Rob, Helen & Caitlain hope you had a good one and got pished by the barbie lol. The fireworks imo where really great.
Thanks Leonella for your reply, we decided to park in Parramatta ($5) and then get the train which worked out very well for us. Some one has told me about the parking under the opera house will keep that in mind for next time we need to drive into the city.