Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Paranoid Lost In Post

Paranoid Lost In Post

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Lee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud of
Unhappy Paranoid Lost In Post

Hi everyone
Right then, I sent off to TRA on the 6/7/06 for the skills assessment and received a acknowledgment on the 17/7/06 and that was dated on the 13/7/06, that’s 4 days in the post. My occupation is on the MODL and I have still not heard anything else from them and its now the 3/8/06. Am I being paranoid that its got lost in the post or just inpatient.
Thanks Lee
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

martynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nice
Default Re: Paranoid Lost In Post

Originally Posted by Lee&Jade
Hi everyone
Right then, I sent off to TRA on the 6/7/06 for the skills assessment and received a acknowledgment on the 17/7/06 and that was dated on the 13/7/06, that’s 4 days in the post. My occupation is on the MODL and I have still not heard anything else from them and its now the 3/8/06. Am I being paranoid that its got lost in the post or just inpatient.
Thanks Lee
Paranoid, I think you should be ok.

I've been waiting since APril even for a frick'n acknowledgement. Although I'm non modl.

Hang in there. Martyn
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Jayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant future
Default Re: Paranoid Lost In Post

You've only been waiting a month - it takes time - I think ours took a good few months to get an answer.

We are now in Perth - it all worked well - but I remember what its like waiting to get the replies, seems like an eternity but honestly you are worrying over nothing - they'll be intouch soon and all this worry will be forgotten

Good luck