Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Papping Myself Got Xrays At 11 Meds At 3

Papping Myself Got Xrays At 11 Meds At 3

Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:26 am
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all
Default Papping Myself Got Xrays At 11 Meds At 3

As The Title Says
Steve
Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:32 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Papping Myself Got Xrays At 11 Meds At 3

Originally Posted by sreeby
As The Title Says
Steve
Best way to do it.

We had the xrays on a Friday and the Meds on a Tuesday - man what a crap weekend we had! Stress city, although after the meds - you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about!!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Papping Myself Got Xrays At 11 Meds At 3

As The Title Says
Steve
We did the same - meds at 10.00am - xrays booked at 12.30pm (ended up going early as meds got done a lot quicker than expected).

best way - that way dont have to take to much time out and no time to think about it.

Paula
Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:46 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: Good luck!!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

sean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nice

As The Title Says
Steve
Good luck mate, remember a nice deeeeeep cough
Soon be you having a leaving party
Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:57 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sean trethewey
Good luck mate, remember a nice deeeeeep cough
good point - make sure the quack has nice warm hands
Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:40 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wargod
This might sound really stupid but what do they actually do when you have your medical?What sort of things do they check for?Do you have to be under a certain weight for your height?(BMI)And are the x-rays just chest x-rays or anything else?
Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:45 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
This might sound really stupid but what do they actually do when you have your medical?What sort of things do they check for?Do you have to be under a certain weight for your height?(BMI)And are the x-rays just chest x-rays or anything else?
To be honest buggar all!!

Basically they take your height/weight
Test your reflexes
Test your eyes - read the top four lines (type of thing)
Take your blood pressure
A quick look at the xray
Do the drop and cough test (test for a hernia)

I think that was about it

They do a look up for your BMI and i think somwhere on the medical form it makes a comment about BMI and what your score was etc. Although saying that there have been some 'pretty large' people on here that have passed, equally i am a stone or two over weight and and a smoker and they didnt say squat !
Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:06 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

They will have warm hands when they've felt the pap
Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:10 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
They will have warm hands when they've felt the pap
nice
Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:23 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

nice
Well.... How did it go???
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:17 pm
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all

Just got back,£662 lighter wtf.Oh well hopefully be in oz soon
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:41 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back,£662 lighter wtf.Oh well hopefully be in oz soon
Meds are horrible, but it'll all be worth it once you get your visa!

Nicky
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:07 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Papping Myself Got Xrays At 11 Meds At 3

You will be grand, it's actually quite disappointing they don't find something wrong with you after all the stress and panick before it!
Glad it all went well.
Clairex