Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Paperwork for doggie blood test!!

Paperwork for doggie blood test!!

Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dog Shipping!! Blood test query!!

Hi Guys

I've searched for this information on the forum and so far have not managed to find the right info, so hopefully someone can help??

My mum emigrated to Oz last month and my partner and i will be as soon as the house goes through! However, in the meantime i'm looking after the family pet until she flies on the 9th July.

We do have an agent who i should be able to ask these questions but unfortunately he is not any good what so ever!! AArrggghhh!

I've booked her in with the vets for her blood test on the 15th June but i'm sure i should have some paperwork for the vets to sign??
I asked the agent because i thought 'Forms A & B' should come as part of the permit, so he sent me a copy of the permit - but no forms??

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance...
Mish x x x

Last edited by mish & al; Jun 5th 2006 at 10:55 am.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Paperwork for doggie blood test!!

Our pet shipper dealt with all aspects of paperwork so I'm not sure exactly what proof was required. If your agent isn't any good, why not phone one of the pet shipping company's and ask their advice, most of them are really helpful. Sorry I can't be of any more help .
Tracey
Old Jun 6th 2006, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Paperwork for doggie blood test!!

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Our pet shipper dealt with all aspects of paperwork so I'm not sure exactly what proof was required. If your agent isn't any good, why not phone one of the pet shipping company's and ask their advice, most of them are really helpful. Sorry I can't be of any more help .
Tracey
Thanks for your help with this... that looks like the next step i think!
I'm just worried that i won't have something for the vets to sign when i take her to get her blood test, will the vet know where to send the blood? I may be looking into things too deeply when i should just let the agent deal with things.

They haven't been very good you see and they can never seem to give me the correct information!

Thanks again though!
Mish x x x