paperwork!

Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:10 pm
lotte

charlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nice
Question paperwork!

Hi everybody!
I am madly trying to get my head around what bits of paper I will need for the DIMIA and how many copies to make to then get certified.

Has anybody got any top tips for me ? and does anybody know more about our passports? Do we send off the whole passport or photocopies? And my hubby's passport expires next March - we want to apply in Feb - will that cause a problem?

(ps it's me + the hubby + the 2 kids trying to get a 5 years PR visa with family sponsorship)

Help please!

Thanks!
Charlotte
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:57 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: paperwork!

Originally Posted by charlotte
Hi everybody!
I am madly trying to get my head around what bits of paper I will need for the DIMIA and how many copies to make to then get certified.

Has anybody got any top tips for me ? and does anybody know more about our passports? Do we send off the whole passport or photocopies? And my hubby's passport expires next March - we want to apply in Feb - will that cause a problem?

(ps it's me + the hubby + the 2 kids trying to get a 5 years PR visa with family sponsorship)

Help please!

Thanks!
Charlotte
Gday Charlie,

What stage are ya at ???
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Hi everybody!

Help please!

Thanks!
Charlotte
No you do not need to send the original passport only a certified copy.

It is all dependant on the visa your are going on as to what paper work you will need.

If you are looking to put your application in Feb. and you are just starting the process time may be against you as you will have to get references and your skills sent off and assessed

We are at the same stage as you will see from the signature. What I have done is got an a4 file with divided and systematically worked through the application form and booklets and produced and basic application containing all the certified documentation I need for the application.

If I did not have the required piece of paper I inserted a blank sheet with a post sticking out detailing what was missing or if it needed to be certified.

When I have all the post its removed I have everything I need for the application.

This also worked well for the questions I need to still answer such dates, etc pending return of skills applications.

Photo attached its not neat but it quick and easy and it works for me as I don’t have to remember where I am put to I just go to the first post it and carry on.
Attached Thumbnails paperwork!-dscf0815.jpg  
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:18 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody!

Help please!

Thanks!
Charlotte
For all parts of the visa application You sent certified copy's of the c
documents , references , passport pages etc. Only the original skills approval letter ,meds & xrays and police checks are not to be copies .

Get a new passport .

The passports get sent to London for the visa stickers to be put in at the very end of the process in most cases ,but DIMIA will instuct you on this at the end .
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Hi everybody!

Help please!

Thanks!
Charlotte
Another top tip that my wife came up with is in relation to getting documents certified.

Get the photo copies done yourself and then run them though the printer and print on the back all the details need for the certification in a little box

Certified copy of the original
Signed:
Print Name: (type it for them)
Date:
Address: (type there address for them)
Contact Number: (type for them)
Reg number/ Authority(Type if for them ie. Magistrate, doctor etc)

Then all they have to do is sign and date the forms which is much quicker and you are more likely to get some one to do this for you than having to write the same information 30 times

Hope this helps
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:27 pm
lotte

charlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nice

Originally Posted by jonjon
Another top tip that my wife came up with is in relation to getting documents certified.

Get the photo copies done yourself and then run them though the printer and print on the back all the details need for the certification in a little box

Certified copy of the original
Signed:
Print Name: (type it for them)
Date:
Address: (type there address for them)
Contact Number: (type for them)
Reg number/ Authority(Type if for them ie. Magistrate, doctor etc)

Then all they have to do is sign and date the forms which is much quicker and you are more likely to get some one to do this for you than having to write the same information 30 times

Hope this helps
excellent tip - thanks!
Charlotte
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:28 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh get TWO copy's of everything too