panto anyone?

Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default panto anyone?

So do they have panto in oz!!? know all aussies come here but does anyone go there?

went to Kings Theatre, Southsea and Oliver went on stage (I got called up for moral support as he's not quite 3 yet!!) had Jansen Spenser as our guy singing with us (was Paul in neighbours a year or so ago- v nice!) had to do mum wiggling her bum, what a laugh.......

Had great time and want to know if we can have a go next year!?

xx
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:40 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I missed the panto at the kings this year... ...think my kids are just getting a little too old.. My son got to go up on stage there once...he nearly died of embarassment...he was about 11 at the time

Was that bloke in it again this year?...you know the one who looks a bit like shane richie....or is it just me who thinks he looks like him.. or is it just my wishful thinking ......mmmmmmm
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by artep
I missed the panto at the kings this year... ...think my kids are just getting a little too old.. My son got to go up on stage there once...he nearly died of embarassment...he was about 11 at the time

Was that bloke in it again this year?...you know the one who looks a bit like shane richie....or is it just me who thinks he looks like him.. or is it just my wishful thinking ......mmmmmmm

yes think he may poss be still in it........on til sunday so you could sneak in on your own!!!