Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

panoramic photographs

panoramic photographs

Old Jul 10th 2004, 5:11 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default panoramic photographs

hi all

Now my head is finally getting round to thinking about shipping, i thought i would scan in a few (ok about 50) photos which mean something to me and which i wouldn't want to lose, friends, family, bikes... you know the type.

Amongst these were some shots of sydney and canberra which i'd taken on my advantex panoramic jiggery thingy. You know the type that do loooong, medium and square photos? Some of the photos were taken so when you put them side by side you got the complete wider picture. Now being fed up of scanning and not having anything else to do, i made them in to one image to see how they came out.

I thought it would be funny to post the results and see if anyone else had any similar type shots. Well it makes a change from square ones.

There's also one or two other shots i thought i'd put up as well.

fell free to join in and post some photies.
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-sydney_pan1.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 5:12 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

and another.
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-sydney_pan2.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 5:14 pm
life begins again...

this one's a bit boring... well it shows the difference from sydney to canberra.
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-canberra.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 5:14 pm
life begins again...

(boring square(ish) ones)
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-sydney2.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 5:15 pm
life begins again...

one more
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-sydney3.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 5:17 pm
life begins again...

i had loads more but most of the rest had my finger showing down the side.

While i was looking through my pics i found this one. It's nothing to do with oz but i thought it was worth posting. it was taken out side of my parent's house one night.

ok that's all folks.
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-lightening.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Really impressive Scutter, I have taken a few panoramic ones meself, but haven't put them together... they look great!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 6:57 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by scutterUK
i had loads more but most of the rest had my finger showing down the side.

While i was looking through my pics i found this one. It's nothing to do with oz but i thought it was worth posting. it was taken out side of my parent's house one night.

ok that's all folks.

I like that one - I have some that i've stiched together, but again, nothing to do with Australia!!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 7:00 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by mlbonner
I like that one - I have some that i've stiched together, but again, nothing to do with Australia!!

oh, found one - Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-wrecks-panorama.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 7:04 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

oh, found one - Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island

The one above is slightly bad quality when made smaller - this one might be the same, I think it was about 6 or 7 photos originally. Its Pal, Andorra.
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-palpanorama.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:02 pm
life begins again...

The one above is slightly bad quality when made smaller - this one might be the same, I think it was about 6 or 7 photos originally. Its Pal, Andorra.
wow! most impressive. I can't wait to get over there with a camera. Something i really want to spend more time doing.

Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Great photos and they were small so they did not take ages to download.
Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:51 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by scutterUK
wow! most impressive. I can't wait to get over there with a camera. Something i really want to spend more time doing.

Likewise, am actually thinking of doing an underwater photography course when I get there. Thought it would be a good way to meet people as well combining something I like with something else that I like too!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Leigh

A friend of mine returned from Oz last year with a few pics he had taken. I joined a few together for him and recently had them printed.

Not sure where they are but I know this one is in SA.

Graham
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-pan2.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2004, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another one

Graham
Attached Thumbnails panoramic photographs-pan1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.