in a panic...

Old Jul 24th 2006, 3:28 pm
srd
Forum Regular

srd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nicesrd is just really nice
Smile in a panic...

help, i just need some reassurance, we have finally sold our house and it looks as if things are going to move very quickly. after months of waiting and waiting its happened, we are returning residents and i know what we are returning to and have been really excited by it, but now thats its happening i feel so sick and in a panic, anyone else felt like this, i feel as if i am going crazy. srd.
Old Jul 24th 2006, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: in a panic...

Isn't this whole process different levels of panic - first about forms to be filled in, then police checks, then medicals etc!! I know I've had times I feel my heads spinning - and I don't think that'll stop till we've been there for a few months either!

Well done for selling house, presumably got visa too so get on and book those flights and enjoy sitting still for 18 odd hours!

Can't wait!
Old Jul 24th 2006, 8:20 pm
Nearly living the dream!!

anthonyandkatewagstaff will become famous soon enoughanthonyandkatewagstaff will become famous soon enough

We fly out on 5th August - so less than 2 weeks to go! I am so emotional at the moment and can therefore totally empathise with you. I'm assuming that this must be normal?? Afterall, it is a huge jump. I'm fine one minute and then I just burst into tears the next...constantly!! I know I'm doing the right thing as my parents have lived out there for 5 years and I know what I'm going to, like yourself, but strangely, there are times when this doesn't seem to make it any easier! We've even just bought a block of land and we've not left the country yet!! So, its very exciting and there's lots to look forward to.
Deep down you know, like myself, that the grass is sure to be greener on the other side and that things will work out.

All the best and I hope you are very happy! Any tissues needed, just give me a call! Ha!
kate
Old Jul 24th 2006, 10:23 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

hi me to our house has sold and we move out to the MOTHER-IN-LAWS on 18th Aug after the shippers have been in .i seem to find myself close to tears alot of the time thinking is this right what if it didnt work out. i went out on Saturday night with the girls had a really good night (husband in aus with work so enjoyed myself more ) and when i was sat there i kept on thinking this could be the last time i see them its really hard but if we dont do it and had the opportunity then you Will be thinking 4 ever what if

be strong and everything will work out fine

lisax