Panic!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:47 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Panic!!!!!!!!!!

Its 8.40pm, Thursday night, the shippers are coming tomorrow, I'm so tired both eyes are twitching (god know what the milkman thought earlier when I paid my bill). I should be upstairs finishing checking the packing but feel too sick with nerves to go anywhere other than the comforting haven of BE.

The kids are behaving appallingly, the dog is staring at me knowingly, hubby and I are either giving each other evil eye or swearing at each other.

I can't wait to get on that bloody plane. Roll on next Wednesday.

Help!!!!!! :scared:

I'm desperate for a drink, but after my weekend splurge which involved puking over my own shoes and later, the bedside table, I'm off it until the wheels of the plane have left the ground at Manchester.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Panic!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by webgum
Its 8.40pm, Thursday night, the shippers are coming tomorrow, I'm so tired both eyes are twitching (god know what the milkman thought earlier when I paid my bill). I should be upstairs finishing checking the packing but feel too sick with nerves to go anywhere other than the comforting haven of BE.

The kids are behaving appallingly, the dog is staring at me knowingly, hubby and I are either giving each other evil eye or swearing at each other.

I'm desperate for a drink, but after my weekend splurge which involved puking over my own shoes and later, the bedside table, I'm off it until the wheels of the plane have left the ground at Manchester.
well good luck with it all, im sure everything will be fine wish it was us, one more year to go
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:55 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

hehehehehe. why oh why do we put ourselves through this. don't worry. by tomorrow night it will all be done. whatever got left, got left and whatever went that wasn't supposed to, oh well you'll see it soon. chin up it will all arrive at the other end and need unpacking.lol. :scared:
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:56 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

OOHHHHHH i dream of the time when i will be throwing up on my shoes etc, it all seems such a long way away. Oh well we will have to persevere lol.
Good luck with everything, you know it worth it

Nev.

P.S. i sent you some karma for luck too.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:59 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys
BTW RedLion, I also thought barfing on my shoes was a thing of the distant past.....The hangover was appalling. Its at times like this when I'm quite glad I've got the kids and don't do it any more.....Not for a long time anyway
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:04 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry it'll all be over soon........its a great feeling when the packers have been....seeing all my stuff wrapped and packed was great. At least you've been in your own place right till the end. We've been at my mates since the 16th March, 8 of us in a 3 bed terraced house ...we fly on Tuesday and it can't come soon enough!!!! I'll def be puking over my shoes and everyone else's on Saturday night when we have a few drinks with all our friends...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:07 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys
BTW RedLion, I also thought barfing on my shoes was a thing of the distant past.....The hangover was appalling. Its at times like this when I'm quite glad I've got the kids and don't do it any more.....Not for a long time anyway

Actualy what i meant was i wish i was in your position, BARF an all!!! lol but i know what you mean, i have had my barfing days many moons ago.

Nev.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:07 pm
kneading my cushion

Originally Posted by artep
Don't worry it'll all be over soon........its a great feeling when the packers have been....seeing all my stuff wrapped and packed was great. At least you've been in your own place right till the end. We've been at my mates since the 16th March, 8 of us in a 3 bed terraced house ...we fly on Tuesday and it can't come soon enough!!!! I'll def be puking over my shoes and everyone else's on Saturday night when we have a few drinks with all our friends...
Thanks, I've seen your sardine predicament, and haven't envied you at all!! It'll be very odd saying goodbye to the house. We've put blood, sweat and tears into it over the last few years.... although I am looking forward to renting and having no DIY to do at the weekends (or, hubby hammering etc me doing childcare, nice).

My suede boots took some cleaning I can tell you!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:09 pm
kneading my cushion

Originally Posted by redlion
Actualy what i meant was i wish i was in your position, BARF an all!!! lol but i know what you mean, i have had my barfing days many moons ago.

Nev.
LOL

My problem is I still love the drinking, one sniff of red wine and I'm away, but my tolerance is shot to pieces!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:12 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

what actually happens to your tolernace level the wiser (i won't say older) you get. our leaving do went on for about a week, not kidding. the thought of doing that now makes me want to hurl just thinking about it.

good luck with it all tomorrow. before you know it, it will be you kids hubby and a borrowed kettle with plastic cups.have fun
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

lol, bless ya, remember those feelings! You'll still be giving each other evils on the plane and possibly when you land and possibly 3 weeks afterwards!!!! I'd enjoy the peace and quiet while you can! Good luck mate Annie X

PS Kids and animals just 'know' when to pee you off completely!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

goodluck to you and your family, you will all be ok and in a few weeks time you will have forgotton the horrors you went through to get there.
all the best
Trish
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:50 pm
kneading my cushion

Originally Posted by glittababe
lol, bless ya, remember those feelings! You'll still be giving each other evils on the plane and possibly when you land and possibly 3 weeks afterwards!!!! I'd enjoy the peace and quiet while you can! Good luck mate Annie X

PS Kids and animals just 'know' when to pee you off completely!
Thanks for yours and everyones support.
I've just helped hubby lift the dog's kennel over the back gate (no mean feat), now my arms are all wobbly - muscle effort and nerves!! Poor ole dog - he's lost his summerhouse!!! I think the kids used it more than him.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Oh dear sounds like you could really use a drink!!!

Its amazing how kids and animals know when to misbehave they just sense that nows the time to wind mum up more!!!

Try and relax before you go, good luck ex-pats are always here,

Chris
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Try and stay calm!!!!!

The stage you are at now must be the worst bit!!

Once all your stuff is packed and away It will be one huge hurdle gone!!

I'll send you some karma to help calm the nerves!!

Good luck

Roni

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.