Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Panel Doctor Question - Glasgow

Wikiposts

Panel Doctor Question - Glasgow

Old Apr 27th 2006, 4:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Panel Doctor Question - Glasgow

Originally Posted by Bordy
He thinks everyone wants his pic Pen, never been the same since he met Billy Connolly.
yeh, he asked me for a pen that night
Old Apr 27th 2006, 5:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
yeh, he asked me for a pen that night
Lordy lordy, my ribs are aching with laughter Do we have to pay to talk to you if you're so famous
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hope Dr. Gillespie does not read this site.

It should put her in a really good mood for when anyone does their medicals for migration

G
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Lordy lordy, my ribs are aching with laughter Do we have to pay to talk to you if you're so famous
only 30 bucks an hour
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well I hope Dr. Gillespie does not read this site.

It should put her in a really good mood for when anyone does their medicals for migration

G
ha ha hey that would be good if she did read this

oh Dr. Gillespie, yir hons urr manky !!!!!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
ha ha hey that would be good if she did read this

oh Dr. Gillespie, yir hons urr manky !!!!!!!!
You've already done yours though

G
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Grayling
You've already done yours though

G
i know, thats why im pushing it
Old Apr 28th 2006, 12:19 am
Just Joined

beachgal is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not even from Glasgow but thought i'd beat the big waiting lists in North England and head North of the border! What a mistake lol

I think she hit an artery with me - i'm a nurse and I can take blood- [comments removed]
I'd go elsewhere if I had to do it again as she really shouldn't be practising - GOOD LUCK

BG

discalimer: please do not sue me

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 28th 2006 at 9:25 pm. Reason: Personal comments of this kind are offensive, and so have been removed
Old Apr 28th 2006, 3:32 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by biggy
be very careful with Dr Gillespie....if you are not happy with something she has said then question her..............be very vigilant on hoe she takes your BP, and make sure that if the readings sre high that she lets you rest and retests you a couple of times...she didnt do this with us, and had I know she should have then I would have insisted.

Good Luck

Yep, coz it looks like its gonna cost me another 500 quid as well
Old Apr 28th 2006, 3:33 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karmagirls
Hi everyone,
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I notice on the approved list of panel doctors from the immigration site that they list a doctor and then a radiologist separately. Does this mean that you have to go to two different doctors? I am in Glasgow and the doctor listed is Dr Gillespie in Shawlands. Then it has a ton of doctors for the radiology section all at the Nuffield in Glasgow. Is it possible to just go to the Nuffield for everything or do you need to go to both for each different thing? Anyone who has been through the process in Glasgow would really be helping me out by letting me know.
Also, do you go and get your medicals at the doctor first then your other things like x-rays etc and do you simply forward these onto your migration agent? We're going on a de-facto visa and have been asked to front load them.
Thanks
Tracy

Good thing is she asks you to weigh yourself in her office and she cant be bothered to get off her chair to look at the weight she justs asks you what it is, so you can say anything
Old Apr 28th 2006, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Good thing is she asks you to weigh yourself in her office and she cant be bothered to get off her chair to look at the weight she justs asks you what it is, so you can say anything
Hi,we live in south Scotland and went to docs at Carlisle and was excellent,at one point we were considering Glasgow but got into Carlisle very quickly.Would recommend to anybody who is going for them to check out Carlisle,Cheers Dave&Claire
Old Apr 28th 2006, 5:18 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

You need to go to the Nufield first then the Docs in Shawlands. Both were really nice and professional and we never had any problems.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

khoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant future

She was really nice though I couldn't work out her/his sex? Boy was the receptionist sexy! :scared:
Old Apr 28th 2006, 9:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fionast
You need to go to the Nufield first then the Docs in Shawlands. Both were really nice and professional and we never had any problems.
ah but your a buddy, whos gonna listen to u
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:22 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret2

I know lazy auld bag...I was gona say 8 stone but she may have been slightly suss lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.