Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

panel beating in brisbane

panel beating in brisbane

Old Oct 27th 2006, 10:24 pm
brisbane bound

ratty901 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default panel beating in brisbane

Hi all, im new to this site, was given the link by my visa case worker. Site looks very informative. Ive just split up with my other half in the past few months and the first thing i did was apply for a permanent visa to oz. If am somehow drawn to the city of brisbane. Can anyone tell me me if there are jobs available for panelbeaters and what kind of wages i can expect? Im hoping to be there end summer 2007.

Any replies would be most appreciated.

Cheers....
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: panel beating in brisbane

Originally Posted by ratty901
Hi all, im new to this site, was given the link by my visa case worker. Site looks very informative. Ive just split up with my other half in the past few months and the first thing i did was apply for a permanent visa to oz. If am somehow drawn to the city of brisbane. Can anyone tell me me if there are jobs available for panelbeaters and what kind of wages i can expect? Im hoping to be there end summer 2007.

Cheers....
Hello, i'm a sprayer and live on the Gold coast ( 45 mins south of Brisbane ) and to be honest their are plenty of jobs around with wages in the area of $650- $1000 per week take home. Same as back home you just have to look around. Good luck. Quill.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:13 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers....
Set yourself up on www.seek.com.au you put in the type of job you are looking for and the location and then they send you daily emails, pick a job you like the sound of and give them an email and you will be suprised at the good response you will get. Pete (vw mechanic)
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers....
Hi
I am an insurance assessor and I do a lot of work on the Gold coast and surrounding areas. Like all of Australia there is a real shortage of panel beater, although don't think because of this you can command any wage you like. The insurance companies have a tighter strangle hold on repairers here than they do in the UK.

PM me and I will give you some details of repairers in that area.

John
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

lizwoolley101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: panel beating

Can anyone give me tips for out TRA app. for panel beating?

thanks
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

peast01 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by karenjc
Hello, i'm a sprayer and live on the Gold coast ( 45 mins south of Brisbane ) and to be honest their are plenty of jobs around with wages in the area of $650- $1000 per week take home. Same as back home you just have to look around. Good luck. Quill.
Hi karenjc

was just reading your thread about you being a sprayer, im looking for some repair work on my car (had three bumps in the last couple of months) and wondered if you could advise me on any good repairers as its a bit late once they have done the job, I live at coomera so i need somewhere in the gold coast area.

cheers
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by peast01
Hi karenjc

was just reading your thread about you being a sprayer, im looking for some repair work on my car (had three bumps in the last couple of months) and wondered if you could advise me on any good repairers as its a bit late once they have done the job, I live at coomera so i need somewhere in the gold coast area.

cheers
Hi, the places with a very good reputation ( but not to work for them ) for you would be Mark McHugh in Bundall, Miami smash, Stephen Goodall in Southport all do excellent work apparently. Good luck. Quill.