British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Paddy's Sister (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/paddys-sister-333951/)

Brisben Oct 27th 2005 12:04 pm

Paddy's Sister

Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma. After being in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins!..... A boy and a girl.

The babies are fine and your brother came in and named them. The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother...he's an idiot!"

Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise," says the doctor.

The new mother says, "Wow, that's a beautiful name, I guess I was wrong about my brother....I like Denise." ;)

Then she asks, "What's the boy's name?"

"Denephew." :D

Rooksie Oct 27th 2005 12:22 pm

Re: Paddy's Sister

Originally Posted by Brisben
Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma. After being in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The babies are fine and your brother came in and named them. The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother...he's an idiot!"

The new mother says, "Wow, that's a beautiful name, I guess I was wrong about my brother....I like Denise." ;)

You plonker rodney!!!! :D

nickyjohnt Oct 27th 2005 12:27 pm

Hee hee !! love it ....... :D

Nicky

possoms Oct 27th 2005 12:32 pm

:D :D :D

manxfamily Oct 27th 2005 1:11 pm

Nice one Ben.

Heres another...

Paddy died in a fire and was burnt pretty bad; the morgue needed someone to identify the body. So his two best friends sent for.

Sheamus went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Dermot said "Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. Roll him over." So the mortician rolled him over. Dermot looked and said "Nope, it ain't Paddy."

The mortician thought that was rather strange so he brought Mick in to identify the body. Mick took a look at him and said "Yup, he's burnt real bad, roll him over." The mortician rolled him over and Mick looked down and said "No, it ain't Paddy."

The mortician asked "well, how can you tell?" "Well, Paddy had two assholes" said Mick. "What? He had two assholes?" said the mortician.

"Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went to the pub folks would say: Here comes Paddy with the two assholes"