Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

packing boxes NOR Perth - URGENT

packing boxes NOR Perth - URGENT

Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:29 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default packing boxes NOR Perth - URGENT

mornin all.

anyone got any packing boxes I can borrow/have. Probably only need about 20 or so. Will collect.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:36 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: packing boxes NOR Perth - URGENT

Originally Posted by northernbird
mornin all.

anyone got any packing boxes I can borrow/have. Probably only need about 20 or so. Will collect.
Are you on the move?
Hope all okay

Sam
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:38 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Are you on the move?
Hope all okay

Sam
Everything fine. Just got to pack up my living room and kitchen in preparation for tile removal and kitchen fitting. Haven't chucked him out just yet!!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:45 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Everything fine. Just got to pack up my living room and kitchen in preparation for tile removal and kitchen fitting. Haven't chucked him out just yet!!!

Thank goodness.
Didnt see you at swimming last night and with all the bad news just recently I thought Oh no not another one

Glad everything is ok
Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

mornin all.

Bugger.............. too late....... just did a big burn-off a few weeks ago in between showers. Had heaps of them cluttering up my shed, two different sizes; all in reasonable nick and reusable.

I never thought of asking if they were of use to anyone else ?

sorry........
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:05 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

mornin all.

There is a removals firm at the north west corner of Winton Road that sells them on a sale or return basis if you can't cadge any. If you use tape they won't take them back but you could always sell them on on here.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

mornin all.

We are moving on or around the 16th August so will have some after that, probably a bit late for you though..

Chris
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:21 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by worzel
There is a removals firm at the north west corner of Winton Road that sells them on a sale or return basis if you can't cadge any. If you use tape they won't take them back but you could always sell them on on here.
Yeah I have bought some tape and paper from there but was hoping I could be a tight wad and scrounge someones old boxes. Thanks.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by chrispy
We are moving on or around the 16th August so will have some after that, probably a bit late for you though..

Chris
Thanks Chris, they are coming next Friday armed with jackhammers so I need to pack up before then. Thanks though.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Er - i've just flattened a load of boxes here from our container. You could probably get about 15 or so out of the good ones ? They will want taping up again though and some are a bit squished

Up to you - yours if you want them but I ain't NOR sorry.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Phoenix
Er - i've just flattened a load of boxes here from our container. You could probably get about 15 or so out of the good ones ? They will want taping up again though and some are a bit squished

Up to you - yours if you want them but I ain't NOR sorry.
Carol,
I can get you some boxes from work if you want. They are not huge ones, but free!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

mornin all.

I've got about 9 boxes in the garage since we unpacked if you want them.
Tracie
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

warbs4 is a jewel in the roughwarbs4 is a jewel in the roughwarbs4 is a jewel in the roughwarbs4 is a jewel in the roughwarbs4 is a jewel in the rough

mornin all.

I've got loads in Duncraig - PM me if you want 'em
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:15 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Carole, I still have all the boxes from our move. Complete 4 bedroom house worth of boxes - free to any home. Let me know if you want them and I'll drop them by on Saturday.