Packing boxes

Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:30 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Packing boxes

Hi guys

Is there anyone in Currambine, Perth area with packing boxes they either want to be rid of or are willing to lend?

Sam

Last edited by thpinkpussycat; Feb 10th 2006 at 8:01 am. Reason: Spelling!!!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packing boxes

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Hi guys

Is there anyone in Carrambine, Perth area with packing boxes they either want to be rid of or are willing to lend?

Sam
Blimey, you've not been around lately. Where you off to now then? (Can't help with the boxes as I am on GC just being nosey
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:05 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Blimey, you've not been around lately. Where you off to now then? (Can't help with the boxes as I am on GC just being nosey
Back to the UK - hate here!!

Only joking!!

We are moving from a rental into our very own home, with air con and pool, can't wait.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:32 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

We are moving from a rental into our very own home, with air con and pool, can't wait.
Expensive method: Go to the booze shop and buy a load of cases of wine, spirits etc. Drink the booze, then use the boxes.

Cheap method: Just ask if you can have some of the empty wine/spirit boxes - usually can get quite sturdy boxes or will this not be strong enough?
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the UK - hate here!!

Only joking!!

That's excellent news. Hope you will be very happy there. Just an idea, but as we left the UK we needed a few boxes to leave at a mates. Went to the nearest removal guys and bought them. Don't know if you can do the same here. They were only a couple of quid each there.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 12:49 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That's excellent news. Hope you will be very happy there. Just an idea, but as we left the UK we needed a few boxes to leave at a mates. Went to the nearest removal guys and bought them. Don't know if you can do the same here. They were only a couple of quid each there.
There is a place nearby that sells them for $5 each but as we want 20 or so just trying to save $100
Old Feb 11th 2006, 9:26 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Is there anyone in Currambine, Perth area with packing boxes they either want to be rid of or are willing to lend?

Sam
Just go to the local removalist and say "if you want my move supply me some cartons" works with me ,when ever i move ADBRITS people i get them boxes....................mm