Packing

Old Oct 4th 2006, 8:45 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Packing

How many days before the actual departure do you start packing ? Ridiculous Thread, I know but Im heaps bored at the moment...I usually start around 5 days before....I start with getting all my sh** together and throw it on the floor everywhere...
Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:55 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packing

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
How many days before the actual departure do you start packing ? Ridiculous Thread, I know but Im heaps bored at the moment...I usually start around 5 days before....I start with getting all my sh** together and throw it on the floor everywhere...
Well, we're moving out of our house in a week and just getting going! Fly on 28th October so have a little way to go yet!

Good luck

Graham
Old Oct 4th 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

about a week plus - what didn't fit in luggage went in conatiner
Old Oct 4th 2006, 10:30 pm
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

We leave on the 18th - 2 weeks today! :scared:

But, nothing will be packed until the weekend of 14/15th (suitcases of clothes etc. that is) Shippers arrive on the 16th by which time everything we are taking on the plane will be packed. Shippers will take 3 days to pack(40 ft container) and we leave as soon as they leave!

We fly straight to Spain first for a few days to say goodbye to all my family (everyone may as well fly somewhere warmer than Kent!) and then straight on to Brisbane.

I know what you mean about being bored - not that I am - its just the last few weeks feel awful, like nothing more you can do until the shippers arrive. Try to chill and enjoy the last few weeks, it really feels surreal

When and where are you going? Good luck with your plans
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:41 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
We leave on the 18th - 2 weeks today! :scared:

But, nothing will be packed until the weekend of 14/15th (suitcases of clothes etc. that is) Shippers arrive on the 16th by which time everything we are taking on the plane will be packed. Shippers will take 3 days to pack(40 ft container) and we leave as soon as they leave!

We fly straight to Spain first for a few days to say goodbye to all my family (everyone may as well fly somewhere warmer than Kent!) and then straight on to Brisbane.

I know what you mean about being bored - not that I am - its just the last few weeks feel awful, like nothing more you can do until the shippers arrive. Try to chill and enjoy the last few weeks, it really feels surreal

When and where are you going? Good luck with your plans

Im leaving on monday...its nothing too new to me - Its my 16th trip to australia...