Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PACIFIC PINES!! NICE AREA OR NOT NICE?

PACIFIC PINES!! NICE AREA OR NOT NICE?

Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all
Default PACIFIC PINES!! NICE AREA OR NOT NICE?

Hi

I,m looking at starting out around the pacific pines area at the mo. Any info on the area or other areas close by would be great from people whom already live there and people whom are emigrating there.

I have 3 daughters, 11, 9 and 7months so any info on schooling etc would be great.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: PACIFIC PINES!! NICE AREA OR NOT NICE?

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi

I,m looking at starting out around the pacific pines area at the mo. Any info on the area or other areas close by would be great from people whom already live there and people whom are emigrating there.

I have 3 daughters, 11, 9 and 7months so any info on schooling etc would be great.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=pacific+pines
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi

Dare I ask..... Why this area in particular?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

And dont forget....

ITS A SUBURB NOT AN ESTATE!!!!

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:00 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it "Little Britain"?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:17 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
And dont forget....

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by justsarah
And dont forget....

Don't even go there!! Not the Estate the debate!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Home sweet home http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...16-952,00.html
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm

Now I wasnt going to bring this up.... They have only recently let me back on to visit!!!