Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PACIFIC PINES - Housing Estate or Town?

PACIFIC PINES - Housing Estate or Town?

Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

thebaggos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PACIFIC PINES - Housing Estate or Town?

Are you stirring things up???? See ya Thursday!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Who buys the bottle now then?[/QUOTE]

You buy the bottle and feel free to call at my house anytime its on a very large estate (Pacific Pines) in the suburb of Gaven!!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paulhill
Who buys the bottle now then?

You buy the bottle and feel free to call at my house anytime its on a very large estate (Pacific Pines) in the suburb of Gaven!!! [/QUOTE]

Do you think I will be allowed on?

Ok, I will get the 1st one mate!! beer:

And feel free to return to my home for coffee ( and near death food poisoning!!!) at any time......

Where do I live again!!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thebaggos
Are you stirring things up???? See ya Thursday!

Who me!!!! Never!!!

Antway, get back to the paintbrush madame!!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Originally Posted by justsarah

Do you think I will be allowed on?

Ok, I will get the 1st one mate!! beer:

And feel free to return to my home for coffee ( and near death food poisoning!!!) at any time......

Where do I live again!!!!!

No they wont let you, they will ambush you at the entrance and march you back to where ever you live!!!! lol......lol
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulhill
No they wont let you, they will ambush you at the entrance and march you back to where ever you live!!!! lol......lol
Good job I keep forgetting where that is then eh!!!

I love it here... the wines great!!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:04 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
who gives a shit!

dont move here anyone!!!!!!!

i like it just the way it is
Its an auld folks home....Soapy lives there
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
Its an auld folks home....Soapy lives there
That's not fair, the Madsad's have just moved in as well
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That's not fair, the Madsad's have just moved in as well
aye but he looks old
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
But whats the differennce between a housing estate with shops and schools and a suburb?

Is there any?
None. The estate would be in a suburb. An estate is basically an organised, purpose-built infrastructure of housing / development. Like in the UK.

Whether or not estate has a negative connotation depends on where you're coming from and where you're going to. That women probably sees the word as being 'council estate'.

As for Brisbane City, if that's a name of a suburb it's a suburb - geographical area.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
None. The estate would be in a suburb. An estate is basically an organised, purpose-built infrastructure of housing / development. Like in the UK.

Whether or not estate has a negative connotation depends on where you're coming from and where you're going to. That women probably sees the word as being 'council estate'.

As for Brisbane City, if that's a name of a suburb it's a suburb - geographical area.
Sorted!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
Sorted!
Now..... Where next!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:08 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

It's still in Gaven....Pacific pines was the name given to the estate by the builders...stockland

There is a place being built near where i work..name of new estate..Northshore Hamilton....sounds better....bollocks..it's still Pinkeba

http://www.nfn.com.au/Gold-Coast-Sub...eal-Estate.htm
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:24 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Difficult to believe that anyone gets frazzled because of the terminology of their estate/community/suburb/area/town.............
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Difficult to believe that anyone gets frazzled because of the terminology of their estate/community/suburb/area/town.............
It could be the highlight of their day. Leave them alone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.