Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PACIFIC PINES!!! ANY COMMENTS PLEASE??

PACIFIC PINES!!! ANY COMMENTS PLEASE??

Old Dec 6th 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice
Default Re: PACIFIC PINES!!! ANY COMMENTS PLEASE??

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Sounds like little britain with the sunshine!!
Oy you Welsh Sarah where you been hiding

Sarah x
Old Dec 6th 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DONOVAN
Oy you Welsh Sarah where you been hiding

Sarah x

Hi you!! Havent been on here for AGES!! The last lot got on my nerves so I left well alone!! Where'd you go?
lol!!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice

Hi you!! Havent been on here for AGES!! The last lot got on my nerves so I left well alone!! Where'd you go?
lol!!
Still here in Pacific Pines, will deffo have to have a catch up over crimbo hun, you still got my number?
Old Dec 6th 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Nah.. You broke your phone!! Send it to me in a PM or text me it if you still have mine dear!!

I have visitors arriving on Thursday for a month... Cant wait!!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 12:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like little britain with the sunshine!!
It is in a way sarah, but i doubt if theres any more than 2% of the pac pines population.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Letspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy
It is in a way sarah, but i doubt if theres any more than 2% of the pac pines population.
may be a wee bit more than 2%, according to RP data (May 2008) The population of the estate of Pac Pines was 12,863 in 2007, up over 8% since the previous year.

Of that 29% was born overseas. In the absence of other Europeans and others, it is highly likely that the majority are from good old blighty
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

thanks Soapy

yes shes a good mixer and thats why we were going to put her back in school there.

may be back to ask you a few more questions nearer to the move.

cheryl
Old Dec 8th 2008, 9:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Letspretend....
may be a wee bit more than 2%, according to RP data (May 2008) The population of the estate of Pac Pines was 12,863 in 2007, up over 8% since the previous year.

Of that 29% was born overseas. In the absence of other Europeans and others, it is highly likely that the majority are from good old blighty
good chance your right. it just doesnt seem that many.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 9:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
thanks Soapy

yes shes a good mixer and thats why we were going to put her back in school there.

may be back to ask you a few more questions nearer to the move.

cheryl
ANY TIME
Old Dec 11th 2008, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Chris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant future

Sorry to but in on thread, but can anyone in pacific pines please tell me which internet providers are in the area and what deals you are getting, ive tried optus,iinet with no luck. We are moving in in a few days with no container going to be sleeping on airbeds, anyone got a fridge you want to sell !
Thanks,
Chris
Old Dec 18th 2008, 1:02 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris Ball
Sorry to but in on thread, but can anyone in pacific pines please tell me which internet providers are in the area and what deals you are getting, ive tried optus,iinet with no luck. We are moving in in a few days with no container going to be sleeping on airbeds, anyone got a fridge you want to sell !
Thanks,
Chris
hi chris, weve been here 16 months on pacific pines and when we arrived we tried optus and iinet they couldnt get us on broadband ended up with telstra on adsl 2 so seems to me their the best ones to use . the rest promise but you wait and wait then get told they cant give you it after all.lol when do you arrive chris? i have a small bar fridge you can borrow if thats any good
lesley
Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Chris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant future

hi lesley,
we got here monday, been cleaning all week thanks very much for the offer of the bar fridge only just checked mail! but we should be getting our container tomorrow. thanks again,
Chris
Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:29 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris Ball
hi lesley,
we got here monday, been cleaning all week thanks very much for the offer of the bar fridge only just checked mail! but we should be getting our container tomorrow. thanks again,
Chris
thats fine if theres anything else i can help you with just pm me no probs pleased your container arrives tomorrow bet you cant wait
lesley