Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PACIFIC PINES!!! ANY COMMENTS PLEASE??

PACIFIC PINES!!! ANY COMMENTS PLEASE??

Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PACIFIC PINES!!! ANY COMMENTS PLEASE??

Hi,

We stayed with friends in Helensvale last year, which is not far from Pac Pines and is really lovely. I did detect a hint of snootyness while we were there suggesting that Pac Pines is an "estate" though I thought it looked fine.

Its one of the places we will be having a look at when we eventually get there, along with Helensvale, Coomera, Upper Coomera and Ormeau. (OH will be using train to work in Brisbane CBD).

From what I can make out from all the way over here (boo hoo) there is a fairly good scattering of schools along that way. Obviously will need to check this out for ourselves upon arrival but I am not too concerned at this point.

Good luck!
Ren.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 12:14 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RenShen
Hi,

We stayed with friends in Helensvale last year, which is not far from Pac Pines and is really lovely. I did detect a hint of snootyness while we were there suggesting that Pac Pines is an "estate" though I thought it looked fine.

Its one of the places we will be having a look at when we eventually get there, along with Helensvale, Coomera, Upper Coomera and Ormeau. (OH will be using train to work in Brisbane CBD).

From what I can make out from all the way over here (boo hoo) there is a fairly good scattering of schools along that way. Obviously will need to check this out for ourselves upon arrival but I am not too concerned at this point.

Good luck!
Ren.
It is an Estate, with a roughhouse pub.
Try Riverstone Crossings, or Huntingdon downs in the same area.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 6:01 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
no, i wish it was though. im on the blvd
It's probably quieter down there....bigger blocks, but with motorway noise up here. I walk the dog round the 'Glade Drive, Pac Pine Boul, Binsted Road' block at least twice a week....trying to shrink at the moment
Old Jul 6th 2008, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

we love it here and couldnt imagine living anywhere else
Old Dec 4th 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice

Hi we have lived on Pacific Pines for over a year now and love it, as most have said on here, it has all you need, great parks & bbq area's, socca field skate park, tavern great schools. I have relocated a few families to PP and all have been happy with the choice.

Sarah x
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

I went for a look round Pac pines yesterday and I did like what I saw. Need to come down a few times before up rooting the boys again though
x
Old Dec 4th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Watch out for all the golf balls flying in all directions for the next week, and a scottish voice shouting OH BOLLOX FORE!!!!!!!!
Soapy's getting some practice in
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shabee
I went for a look round Pac pines yesterday and I did like what I saw. Need to come down a few times before up rooting the boys again though
x
Hi shabee

have you and the boys not settled in Ormeau, i know one of them was having home sickness, how are they now.

i seem to remember your OH is a carpenter is that right?

how is he going has he managed to find a job. we are looking at that area for this time next year and OH is already stressing that he wont get a job

cheryl
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Watch out for all the golf balls flying in all directions for the next week, and a scottish voice shouting OH BOLLOX FORE!!!!!!!!
mind you if you live nextdoor so Soapy,you dont have to buy any balls
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazclaire
you dont know how well you know me. see paps post above
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

x
they should find it easier to settle here. theres loads of expats for the boys to feel more at home.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

How would a commute be from Pacific Pines be to Brisbane CBD by car every day?
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
they should find it easier to settle here. theres loads of expats for the boys to feel more at home.
Aye Soapy, I keep hearing that. Is there a High School there?
x
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Aye Soapy, I keep hearing that. Is there a High School there?
x
yip, just next to the shopping centre
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by cookiestar
How would a commute be from Pacific Pines be to Brisbane CBD by car every day?
train would be easier and its 5 mins to helensvale station

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.