pacific pines

Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:33 am
English Dream

Big Innes is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy pacific pines

is there any 16 17 or 18 year old lads or lasssies in pac pines that wud wana meet up? i have just moved here and cos i aignt going to school kinda hard to meet people sad i know bt just let me know
j
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: pacific pines

j ,
we are heading to gold coast in nov my son will be 17 in dec thinking of going to school to get some friends. i will get him to post you and maybe you could chat.

Sharon - Jordans mum.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fitladj
is there any 16 17 or 18 year old lads or lasssies in pac pines that wud wana meet up? i have just moved here and cos i aignt going to school kinda hard to meet people sad i know bt just let me know
j
Hi J,

there is a big meet next Sat night in Southport Soccer Club and their is loads going thats the same age as you, have a look at the list in the meet ups section, or post this same question in the barbie as thats where most of us that live in Pac Pines post on and a lot of the posters have kids of those ages.

Lisa

Last edited by floweroscotland; Oct 21st 2007 at 9:22 pm. Reason: cant speall!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:22 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

there is a thread in the Barbie re Pacific Pines have a look may be of some use also a big meet

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485590
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe school would be a good choice then (might help on the spelling and grammar as well)
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:26 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Maybe school would be a good choice then (might help on the spelling and grammar as well)
o gve the lad a break thts txt typin u no
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
o gve the lad a break thts txt typin u no
Yep I know. What a bunch of thick kids we are breeding. Can't spell or put sentences together and have bugger all common sense. Soon Australia will be blighted by chav's the same way the UK is!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fitladj
j
as flowerofscotland said, theres plent your age going to the meet on saturday
check out the list it has ages on it
good luck
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:23 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep I know. What a bunch of thick kids we are breeding. Can't spell or put sentences together and have bugger all common sense. Soon Australia will be blighted by chav's the same way the UK is!
Im shocking at writing letter now...I sat down to write a letter to my uantie the other day and when I read it back I thought WTF....had to do it again....shes a teacher too lol she would not have been impressed.....I also confused a poor girl in a shop the other day...my groceries came to $10.20 and I gave her a $20 note and a 20c coin.......she stood and looked at me...then said Oh I already put in the till I had to give you change of $20....I cant work it out without the till.....WTF!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by biggy
Im shocking at writing letter now...I sat down to write a letter to my uantie the other day and when I read it back I thought WTF....had to do it again....shes a teacher too lol she would not have been impressed.....I also confused a poor girl in a shop the other day...my groceries came to $10.20 and I gave her a $20 note and a 20c coin.......she stood and looked at me...then said Oh I already put in the till I had to give you change of $20....I cant work it out without the till.....WTF!!!!!!!!
It's a worry or maybe I'm worried over something that doesn't really matter? I spoke to my son's english teacher in the UK and asked about spelling and putting capital letters on peoples names (and why he wasn't picking up on it), the teacher said I was worrying about nothing and it didn't matter about spelling etc!! If the teachers don't give a damn why should the kids?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

skeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant future

Hey give the lad a break, He has only asked to meet people his own age.

That is why my son is not coming out, At 19 There is no way he would go back to school and he knows it will be hard for him to make friends straight away, even with joining rugby or footy clubs it will still be hard for them.

It will take a little time but you will find good friends again.

My son is just going to work, there is frost all over the cars and had to de ice and saying how cold it is and winter is only just starting. He is in the construction industry and would be able to get a good job straight away, But at this time still doesnt want to come.
As he said if it was 2 years ago and he was at school there would be no problem.
I just wish my son was coming out with us, we leave 1st December.
All the best
skeaty
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Maybe you should go back to the U.K then

He only asked about kids his own age!!!

saddo :curse:
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Its answers like this that put teenagers off this forum mate

its hard enough for them moving to Oz without people picking holes in them!

Please think before having a go at people who are struggling a bit, you never know how they might react
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
Its answers like this that put teenagers off this forum mate

its hard enough for them moving to Oz without people picking holes in them!

Please think before having a go at people who are struggling a bit, you never know how they might react
Whatever
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:00 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

jeez, give the poor guy a break! He's reaching out and people are slagging off his grammar? Nice!

...and most unlike the majority of lovely people on here. If you have nowt nice to say..bugger off.

T

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.