pacific pines

Old Aug 8th 2005, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default pacific pines

I've just been spending time on my other favourite hobby. Seeing as I've had enbough for now of decorating my current house, I have been looking for houses in Oz.

Does anybody have any knowledge of Pacific Pines. What's the feel of the area, any good schools, shops etc.

I have been looking more towards Brisbane/Bayside areas but it seems there are some places on the gold coast within commuting distance of Brisbane.

Pacific Pines looks really nice and only 20 mins to the beaches. Are there any other areas that are nice round there?

Thanks,

Tracey
Old Aug 8th 2005, 1:30 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pacific pines

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I've just been spending time on my other favourite hobby. Seeing as I've had enbough for now of decorating my current house, I have been looking for houses in Oz.

Does anybody have any knowledge of Pacific Pines. What's the feel of the area, any good schools, shops etc.

I have been looking more towards Brisbane/Bayside areas but it seems there are some places on the gold coast within commuting distance of Brisbane.

Pacific Pines looks really nice and only 20 mins to the beaches. Are there any other areas that are nice round there?

Thanks,

Tracey
hi trace you can try www.pacificpines.com
gaven and helensvale are close too
Old Aug 8th 2005, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
hi trace you can try www.pacificpines.com
gaven and helensvale are close too
thanks mate. have you been looking at there as well or got the info out of your book?
Old Aug 8th 2005, 3:08 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mate. have you been looking at there as well or got the info out of your book?
tracey the list of suburbs i look at is as big as a "BOOK" LOL
but yes it did come from the book wich happened to be right next to me on the desk
Old Aug 9th 2005, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Thanks,

Tracey
Hi Tracey,

Pac Pines is lovely, nice new area, getting bigger all the time, only about 40 mins to Brisbane, very close to the motorway and theme parks and 15 mins to beach and Surfers, I live about 5mins from Pac Pines, lots of good areas at the top end of the Coast, look at Helensvale & Coomera too, Coomera is the up and coming area at the moment, very reasonable rentals

Lisa
Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Hi Tracey,

Pac Pines is lovely, nice new area, getting bigger all the time, only about 40 mins to Brisbane, very close to the motorway and theme parks and 15 mins to beach and Surfers, I live about 5mins from Pac Pines, lots of good areas at the top end of the Coast, look at Helensvale & Coomera too, Coomera is the up and coming area at the moment, very reasonable rentals

Lisa

Thanks Lisa
Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

We looked at Pacific pines as it seems like a up and coming area where the houses are a little cheaper than on the coast. Our friends said the it was a nice area but that Gaven was a bit rough. We also looked the look of Helensvale.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lisa
we have visited a few times. we have a few pals in this area. we fell in love with it right away. they are building (nearly done) shopping area right next to it. this is the area we expect to live when we get there.
pals told us the schools were good too. not that that is a factor for us now.
dicko moved to this area, send him a PM
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
this is the area we expect to live when we get there.

you on the move, soapy???
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
you on the move, soapy???
lmao...where have u been??????? thats all ive talked about for the last 2 weeks lol
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
lmao...where have u been??????? thats all ive talked about for the last 2 weeks lol
Oops!!! Can I ask (in a concentrated 2 week nutshell) why you are moving?
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Oops!!! Can I ask (in a concentrated 2 week nutshell) why you are moving?
hold on ill find a thread ive posted on lol...sorry peeps ill PM the nosey witch
Old Aug 9th 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks,

Tracey

We've have been looking at Pacific Pines the last week or so, we wont be to far from there, so will be able to check it out...looks nice doesn't it.

All the best
Sue
Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:00 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue2
We've have been looking at Pacific Pines the last week or so, we wont be to far from there, so will be able to check it out...looks nice doesn't it.

All the best
Sue
Does anyone have any idea of how much the land is going for? Assuming you can buy the land only....
Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by wargod
Does anyone have any idea of how much the land is going for? Assuming you can buy the land only....
i think the last time we looked (a few months ago) it was between 150/250 grand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.