An Ozzy XMas

Old Oct 21st 2006, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default An Ozzy XMas

I'm going to have an OZzy Xmas party as a leaving do (It;ll be the first weekend in December)

What do i need to make it authentic?
I'll have a gas barbeque in the hall. What else??

Any crazy thematic ideas?
Crocs? Giant Spiders?

lots of that
Old Oct 21st 2006, 12:48 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: An Ozzy XMas

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
I'm going to have an OZzy Xmas party as a leaving do (It;ll be the first weekend in December)

Crocs? Giant Spiders?

lots of that

And a whinging Pom in a pear tree.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 12:56 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Crocs? Giant Spiders?

lots of that
loads of loud shirts............eskys(cool box's) snags, prawns, pumpkin, sweetcorn....and loads of vb lol
Old Oct 21st 2006, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
And a whinging Pom in a pear tree.
LMAO. Maybe I can employ my OHs mother??
Old Oct 21st 2006, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by biggy
loads of loud shirts............eskys(cool box's) snags, prawns, pumpkin, sweetcorn....and loads of vb lol
VB?
Old Oct 21st 2006, 1:01 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

VB?
Aussie Beer
Old Oct 21st 2006, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aussie Beer
I C!

So much to learn!
Old Oct 21st 2006, 1:05 pm
The Godfather

I C!

So much to learn!
And remember & wear your thongs.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 1:18 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

oh aye thongs,,,between yer toes no yer erse
Old Oct 21st 2006, 1:26 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Aussie Beer

If you can't get any VB, put some malt vinegar through a soda-stream.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now I think that means flipflops doesn't it??

You can't fool me!! lol

I could put that on the invites though. Could make for an intersting evening!! lol
Old Oct 21st 2006, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley
If you can't get any VB, put some malt vinegar through a soda-stream.
mmm sounds good !! Lol
Old Oct 21st 2006, 4:12 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Everyone should wear cowboy hats with corks dangling and but lots of blow up crocs for decoration!
Old Oct 21st 2006, 7:45 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Turn the central heating up full on!!!
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dianej
Everyone should wear cowboy hats with corks dangling and but lots of blow up crocs for decoration!

Yeah!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.