ozzy soccer

Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

simes of sherwood is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ozzy soccer

just wondered if anyone could tell me if there was any soccer acadamies for juniors around the melbourne area. My 9 yr old son is with a league club acadamy in England and would like be considered for something similar when we uproot. Thanks to anyone who offers advice
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:17 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default Re: ozzy soccer

There are loads, do a google search on the Oz site and there'll be one for whatever area you're in. I did a lot of coaching in the UK and am looking at getting involved over there at some point, its growing steadily.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:11 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ozzy soccer

Originally Posted by simes of sherwood
just wondered if anyone could tell me if there was any soccer acadamies for juniors around the melbourne area. My 9 yr old son is with a league club acadamy in England and would like be considered for something similar when we uproot. Thanks to anyone who offers advice
Well if he is in a league academy in UK he'll probably go straight into the first team in OZ!!! Get the boy working and bringing in income!! Child labour...magic!! You'll be raking it in if you got a daughter who can sew!!!