Reload this Page >

OZZIE BBQ in ABERDEEN!!!!

OZZIE BBQ in ABERDEEN!!!!

Old Apr 21st 2004, 12:44 pm
FayenPaul

faye_gillan is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool OZZIE BBQ in ABERDEEN!!!!

Hi All,

Paul and I are holding an Ozzie BBQ in June in our costa del Australia garden! heee heee. We have made it an Australian fancy dress and are really "going to town" with the decorations etc.

However we are finding it very hard for ideas on fancy dress, especially for the girls? So far we have come up with aboriginee, Kylie, Crocodile Hunter, Dame Edna, Kangaroo, Koala (etc), Oz cricket player (boring).

We have been trawling the net but not much ideas?

Any ideas welcome? !!!
Old Apr 21st 2004, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OZZIE BBQ in ABERDEEN!!!!

Originally posted by faye_gillan
Hi All,

Paul and I are holding an Ozzie BBQ in June in our costa del Australia garden! heee heee. We have made it an Australian fancy dress and are really "going to town" with the decorations etc.

However we are finding it very hard for ideas on fancy dress, especially for the girls? So far we have come up with aboriginee, Kylie, Crocodile Hunter, Dame Edna, Kangaroo, Koala (etc), Oz cricket player (boring).

Any ideas welcome? !!!
How about OzTennisplayer - girls can come in the 'Scud' (Mark Phillippoussis's nickname folks)! This would be a death sentence in Aberdeen.

If I can think of anything I'll post it later.

OzTennis
Old Apr 21st 2004, 10:54 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember doing a pig on the spit in Banchory once.

For the girls look up Kath and Kim. Either that or Prisoner Cell Block H.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:11 am
FayenPaul

Kath and Kim?? Prisoner Cell Block H? I think I am missing the connection>?
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:14 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Kath and Kim?? Prisoner Cell Block H? I think I am missing the connection>?
Have you watched either?

http://www.abc.net.au/kathandkim/

http://www.prisoner-cellblockh.co.uk/oti.html

Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
Have you watched either?

http://www.abc.net.au/kathandkim/

http://www.prisoner-cellblockh.co.uk/oti.html

Faye

Kath and Kim is on the Living channel if you have satellite. I haven't watched it yet but it is a cult program in Oz and has received excellent reviews here - even raising to the heights of Pick of the Day in quite a few newspapers. One review I read said it is a more realistic view of Melbourne suburban life than Neighbours!

OzTennis
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 3:37 pm
FayenPaul

This is great thanks, yeah we have sky so will look out for kath and kim. Think I will go as a prisoner from cell block H.. Must post the photos in June will be such a laugh!
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 3:49 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

This is great thanks, yeah we have sky so will look out for kath and kim. Think I will go as a prisoner from cell block H.. Must post the photos in June will be such a laugh!
Last BBQ I had just outside Aberdeen in Cove Bay was under an Umbrella.
Had to throw the brolly out eventually as was stinking of bbq snags for months.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 6:17 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: OZZIE BBQ in ABERDEEN!!!!

Hi All,

Any ideas welcome? !!!
Les Patterson? Perfecting the drool would be fun, wouldn't it? Eeeeewwww!!!

(Yeah OK, not so good for the girlies though )

Anya.