Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ozforex to remit Aussie dollar to Australia

Ozforex to remit Aussie dollar to Australia

Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Mikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant future
Default Ozforex to remit Aussie dollar to Australia

Hi BE Forumers

I would like to solicit some feedback from forumers if they have remit the money using ozforex website. According to the website, www.ozforex.com.au, it can remit ozzie dollars at competitive rates. Anyone who has remit money from ozforex before, please share your experience. I don not know if this website is a scam.

Michael
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:28 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ozforex to remit Aussie dollar to Australia

Originally Posted by Mikail
Hi BE Forumers

I would like to solicit some feedback from forumers if they have remit the money using ozforex website. According to the website, www.ozforex.com.au, it can remit ozzie dollars at competitive rates. Anyone who has remit money from ozforex before, please share your experience. I don not know if this website is a scam.

Michael
Hi Michael
Very legit these people and by far the best rates on the transfers that i've found. Very professional and flexible service as well as very fast. Very happy to reccomend them. Unfortunately with all brokers there is a bit of paperwork to do but these guys make it very simple and straightforward.
Have a scan on the forums for other peoples experiences of OZForex

Cheers
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Ozforex are fantastic!. They also give good rates if you mention you are a member of British Expats
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:59 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I use them everytime

for small transfers and large

I find them very professional, extremely helpful staff and give you excellent service (or they have me every time)

I will continue to use them in the future
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:01 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mikail
Hi BE Forumers

Michael
Don't use anyone else, you have the best there
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:11 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

I have regularly compared Oz Forex's rates and Customer Service with other providers over the last 2 years.

Matt Gilmour (the MD), and his team at Oz Forex are absolutely fantastic. I've made around fifteen transactions with them, including the proceeds of my house, and wouldn't use anyone else.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:22 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I agree: they have always been first rate.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

What everyone else said, we used them for our big lump sum and I use them regularly for small amounts, never had anything to complain about (even when I insulted the guy on the phone by asking what part of Oz he was from and he was a Kiwi.... )
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:06 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

I highly recommend them. We made a small transaction using our regular bank and it cost a fortune. When we checked out Ozforex we compared the two and Ozforex had less charges and a way better exchange rate.

We transferred over a large sum, which was a 50% deposit on our new house. So a lot of money and I was pretty stressed. But Ozforex was great and the money was transferred over way faster than our regular bank did.

I've spoken to them several times on the phone and also used the web. They've always been very nice and really helpful. I was new at this so needed lots of help!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

can second whats been said used forex and no problems just wish they could make the rate go up to 2.45 (wont be greedy)
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, same as everyone else, Ozforex are very efficient. We have used them quite a few times now and would recommend them.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:37 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

I've signed up with tranzfers.com (ozforex sister company) totally proffesional and would recomend highly. I only used them due to being widely advertised on here so felt they were a reliable trustworthy company
Old Dec 20th 2007, 11:49 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Tranzfers are very good and also cheap (and good rates).

I used to use Commbank which charge $22 and money is there the next day, However, I found that 15GBP was additonally being charged by the intermediary UK bank that they used to transfer into my own UK bank account. This was essentially a hidden charge so it was costing me over $50 I used the service!

With Tranzfers it is is slightly more convluted as you transfer from your bank account to theirs first which takes about two days. Then they transfer it to your UK bank which then takes three days to clear. So it takes a bit longer but at $15 is much cheaper.

Anyone who wants to join up can use the following link which will also get me a referral point!

http://www.tranzfers.com/refer.asp?r=nitsch01
Old Jan 6th 2008, 2:15 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

How does their exchanges rates compare to say Hifx or similar? Has anyone called both to see a comparison?

Thanks
Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:27 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
How does their exchanges rates compare to say Hifx or similar? Has anyone called both to see a comparison?

Thanks
Very similar and the difference is minute - one is not always consistanly lower. My advice is the more you use one broker the better rate they give you for the repeated trade. I left HiFX as i had to re-register once I got to Australia and so chose OzForex for the second time. Personally I prefer OzForex now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.