Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ozforex to remit Aussie dollar to Australia

Ozforex to remit Aussie dollar to Australia

Old Jan 7th 2008, 1:00 am
_

Kalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Ozforex to remit Aussie dollar to Australia

I have found OzForex to be efficient, easy to use, and most importantly, they offer very competitive rates.

They also sent me an Ipod for Christmas
Old Jan 7th 2008, 1:11 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ozforex to remit Aussie dollar to Australia

Originally Posted by Kalenge
I have found OzForex to be efficient, easy to use, and most importantly, they offer very competitive rates.

They also sent me an Ipod for Christmas
I'd like to add my name to those recommending Ozforex, I've been using them for years, they are excellent.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 1:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I'd like to add my name to those recommending Ozforex, I've been using them for years, they are excellent.
Thirded! My ipod is pretty good, as well as their service
Old Jan 7th 2008, 7:01 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikail
Hi BE Forumers

I would like to solicit some feedback from forumers if they have remit the money using ozforex website. According to the website, www.ozforex.com.au, it can remit ozzie dollars at competitive rates. Anyone who has remit money from ozforex before, please share your experience. I don not know if this website is a scam.

Michael

They are a great company to do business with.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

Mikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant future

All Forumers
Following my initial thread, I tried remitting Aussie dollars via ozforex and the rate is very good. The first time I remit, there is always nervousness as I venture into the unknown. The nervousness eased when you see you money in the bank account.
I fully recommend Ozforex.

Mikail

Hi BE Forumers

I would like to solicit some feedback from forumers if they have remit the money using ozforex website. According to the website, www.ozforex.com.au, it can remit ozzie dollars at competitive rates. Anyone who has remit money from ozforex before, please share your experience. I don not know if this website is a scam.

Michael
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Hi BE Forumers

Michael
We have used them several times. Very happy so far. Professional, helpful and did what they said they would do. Very smooth transactions. We worried at first but don't even think of it now. Use them to transfer money when people visit to.

Hope this helps.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi BE Forumers

Michael

Ozforex are fantastic! very friendly 24 hour service. professional service every call you make to them. Been using them for the past 18 months without any complaint.