Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ozforex - how long for the compliance process?

Ozforex - how long for the compliance process?

Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Ozforex - how long for the compliance process?

Quick question for those of you that have used Oxforex to exchange funds. How long did it take for the compliance process to be complete? i.e. once you have setup your account on line, how soon before you could use the account to send funds?

Thanks
Nix
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ozforex - how long for the compliance process?

If you scan your id they can pick it up instantly if you phone them and tell them that you've sent it (we did this as we forgot to do it in the UK and had to do it on the morning we picked our car up in aus)

Very helpful too...
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

I think they need to verify the address too....? And for this they post us something to our address that contains a code that we have to enter. Not sure how this works, but concerned how long the process takes. I am trying to take advantage of the exchange rate at the moment.....
Anyone else have to do this? Or is it only the ID?

Nix
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
I think they need to verify the address too....? And for this they post us something to our address that contains a code that we have to enter. Not sure how this works, but concerned how long the process takes. I am trying to take advantage of the exchange rate at the moment.....

Nix

It took about 48 hours when I registered. That included the time it took for the posted bit to arrive. That was midweek, so you may have a bit extra to wait because of the weekend post

Give them a call if you are worried, they may be able to suggest something
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike

Nix
We did our money transfer earlier this week without the address verification which I couldn't do because we left the UK the day after I set up the account. They were really helpful & will send me another letter once we have a permanent address here.
As Wendy says, give them a call, they are really helpful I have found.