Oz and Then

Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Oz and Then

Just thought some of you might like to know that there is a programme on at the moment (UK) 7-7.30pm on BBC4 about the relationship between England and Australia.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

jonjelly will become famous soon enoughjonjelly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Oz and Then

hello, we are just watching it, its really interesting!!! where abouts in west yorkshire are you?? my husband is from keighley
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi we live in Wilsden and my Husband works in Keighley.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

cool, we are up there this weekend actually visiting family. where are you hoping to go in oz??
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

We are going to Gold Coast/Brisbane, how about you?
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:56 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hi we live in Wilsden and my Husband works in Keighley.

cantwait lives in wilsden i think
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

we are going just south of perth, my husbands auntie and uncle are already there. they are also from keighley. i cant wait now but it seems to be taking forever!!!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
cantwait lives in wilsden i think
It just goes to show what a small world we live in! After searching members my OH and I sussed out that it is our next door but one neighbours!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jonjelly
we are going just south of perth, my husbands auntie and uncle are already there. they are also from keighley. i cant wait now but it seems to be taking forever!!!
I will send you a pm if that is ok.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:34 pm
fidge

fidge is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by grahampaula
I will send you a pm if that is ok.
hi all sorry to but in we are from ilkley just over the hill headying to perth hopefully sometime june/july
ps im a plumber