Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OZ: In a major Panic - Please Help!!!!

OZ: In a major Panic - Please Help!!!!

Old Feb 1st 2002, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Me again....I just happened to read a post from some time ago stating that having an MCSE (as well as the 4 years experience) is not enough to get sucessful assessment by the ACS!!!!!! Is this true??? I also have a BTEC Ordinary National Diploma and also a Level 3 NVQ in Computer Applications.

I would really appreciate a repsonse as I have spent the last few weeks running around old employers etc etc...and at the moment I feel gutted! Please please reply.

Thanks.
Old Feb 1st 2002, 6:22 pm
Jamie Corr

An MCSE with four years experience is enough to get an assessment. I received a
positive assessment on this basis. Remeber to include a transcript of your MCSE,
otherwise it will hold up the process whilst you send them that.

Regards

Jamie Corr

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Feb 1st 2002, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Thanks......being a bit of a big girls blouse arent I!!!....I think as it gets nearer to actual submitting all the necessary info I am getting more and more panicked thats its not going to be enough.

Thanks again.