OZ Forum ...

Old May 21st 2003, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OZ Forum ...

(38) on the OZZY forum and just me when I looked (1) on the Moving Back to the UK forum, he he he, say's it all eh, been like this for weeks ...
Old May 21st 2003, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OZ Forum ...

Only me and Booboo in the chat room though earlier. Should make better use of it...

Mash

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
(38) on the OZZY forum and just me when I looked (1) on the Moving Back to the UK forum, he he he, say's it all eh, been like this for weeks ...
Old May 21st 2003, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

joecan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scoobydooathome

Scoobs, sometimes you can be a bit of a brainiac....all the info. that would be emigrants are getting on this forum....why would anybody planning to move back to the UK spend all their days hanging around this forum? Most people already know the info....it is their home after all, so they don't have endless questions to ask....
Old May 21st 2003, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joecan
Scoobs, sometimes you can be a bit of a brainiac....all the info. that would be emigrants are getting on this forum....why would anybody planning to move back to the UK spend all their days hanging around this forum? Most people already know the info....it is their home after all, so they don't have endless questions to ask....

well me & my 4yr old like like seeing Scoob's posts, those two fellas at the bottom crack him up every time!!