Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oz Forex/Tranzfer

Oz Forex/Tranzfer

Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oz Forex/Tranzfer

I want to use Tranzfer to move quite a bit of money from the UK out to this region.

As it's all through the internet and I'm only 95% certain at the moment that Tranzfer is a pukha organisation I wonder if anyone here had used it for large sums and could set my mind at rest over it's authenticity.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:14 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oz Forex/Tranzfer

Originally Posted by ex reg
I want to use Tranzfer to move quite a bit of money from the UK out to this region.

As it's all through the internet and I'm only 95% certain at the moment that Tranzfer is a pukha organisation I wonder if anyone here had used it for large sums and could set my mind at rest over it's authenticity.
No problem. I used them to transfer 6 figure sums over here & had no hassles. They are regulated in the UK & Australia.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

I've used them for a large amount of money and they were brill. Great Customer service and quick. Even though they are all on the net they will phone you after you register and discuss your transaction before you send any money. A lot of the posters on here have used them without any problems, just do a search.
Tracie
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
No problem. I used them to transfer 6 figure sums over here & had no hassles. They are regulated in the UK & Australia.

Thanks.
Yeah I've seen their ref to all the regulatory bodies but as it's the internet it is possible that that is just faked.

As well your reply may be
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

There are numerous threads on here regarding the good service provided by Tranzfers and OzForex - I suggest you do a search. They are a reputable, well-regulated company.

Personally I have been using them for 3 years without a hitch. Have spoken to them on the phone a few times too. Can't praise their service enough.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:30 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

I've made some transfers also of 6 figure sums. Couldnt recommend them more highly.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:23 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
I've made some transfers also of 6 figure sums. Couldnt recommend them more highly.
They are actually the same mob. Use OzForex for transfers of over 2 grand for a better rate than Tranzfers. Tranzfers are for smaller amounts.

I use Tranzfers a lot with no problems.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 4:46 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Yeah I've seen their ref to all the regulatory bodies but as it's the internet it is possible that that is just faked.

As well your reply may be
Check with the relevant regulatory bodies that they quote if you think their website is fake.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't have to do it over the internet - you can speak to a real person if it makes you feel better.

I've used then a couple of times. Excellent service.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:09 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I've used both for several fairly large sums, and now for a monthly payment from the UK, and they have been fine.

A couple of weeks ago I called into their Sydney office at 0900 without notice and had a look around. Modern offices, trading desks, reconciliation desks etc: yes, they *are* a legitimate company!

They were also very good a couple of times when I made booboos such as giving a customer number instead of account number for the destination account - they phoned me in the UK and the USA to clear it up.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks to you all.

I'd talked to the guys in UK a few times, he kept calling me 'mate'

Also did an internet check on the Australian banking site???

So was pretty certain they were for real.

But my Lloyds bank in the UK did a quick check and said they couldn't find anything.

Typical Lloyds especially when you compare Lloyds exchange rate with Tranzfers.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:14 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to you all.

I'd talked to the guys in UK a few times, he kept calling me 'mate'

Also did an internet check on the Australian banking site???

So was pretty certain they were for real.

But my Lloyds bank in the UK did a quick check and said they couldn't find anything.

Typical Lloyds especially when you compare Lloyds exchange rate with Tranzfers.
Well I use Tranzfers monthly.....and they move money into my UK Lloyds acocunt for me
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:21 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well I use Tranzfers monthly.....and they move money into my UK Lloyds acocunt for me
Money laundering eh?......
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Money laundering eh?......
It's been nice knowing you.........
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:45 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by WendyC
It's been nice knowing you.........
Good to see you taking your new Mod role on!!!

Actually I pay off my UK credit card, and my debt with my mum, monthly via Tranzfers, as well as sending my sister's kids their sweetie money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.