Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

From OZ to Canada

From OZ to Canada

Old Aug 28th 2012, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

keznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud of
Default From OZ to Canada

Just wondering if anyone has moved to Canada from OZ and if so could you advise some of the cheaper removals. A friend of mine has a daughter moving over next year, she has little to bring, so would it make sense for her to either purchase half a crate or purchase a shared crate.
All advice welcomed
Thanks in advance
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:42 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: From OZ to Canada

When we moved from Brisbane back to Canada we used Pack n' Send.
http://www.packsend.com.au/

It was the cheapest option we could find as we were only shipping over boxes. All together we shipped about 12 large boxes. I just walked into the local store and explained what we wanted to do and they were really helpful.

I looked into a shared container but the problem was no one could guarantee any sort of time frame for when it would arrive. This is because they had to wait for others to fill up the container before they shipped it.