Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Own Money here , Beware

Wikiposts

Own Money here , Beware

Old Jul 21st 2003, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Own Money here , Beware

Originally posted by pommie bastard
IIts far easy to gain employment in the Uk ( less unemployed) and I have never been unemployed or had to fall into a goverment rest home like you.

No you prey on Private industry rest homes as you can con more money out of them, and do less work.
Old Jul 21st 2003, 6:55 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
No you prey on Private industry rest homes as you can con more money out of them, and do less work.
You should see my references they tell a different story , just had a lovely bit of fiction run off for me here.
Try private industry if you can the shock.

Old Jul 21st 2003, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

unrefined_mind is on a distinguished road

After PB’s rants about Perth, he is looking forward to coming back to the Midlands in UK where presumably he thinks air will be cleaner here, no unemployment problems, the crime rate lower, cars better built, a country where there are no immigration problems, the land where you can get a doctors appointment at a moments notice, the country where no-one gets mugged and you can leave your front door open….

PB is in for a SHOCKER……

UM
Old Jul 21st 2003, 6:58 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by unrefined_mind
After PB’s rants about Perth, he is looking forward to coming back to the Midlands in UK where presumably he thinks air will be cleaner here, no unemployment problems, the crime rate lower, cars better built, a country where there are no immigration problems, the land where you can get a doctors appointment at a moments notice, the country where no-one gets mugged and you can leave your front door open….

PB is in for a SHOCKER……

UM
Not at all but then I am am not dreaming that Australia is any better are you?????????????????

Old Jul 21st 2003, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

PB is in for a SHOCKER……

UM
The funny thing is he actually BELIEVES it. You got to feel sorry for the poor guy.
Old Jul 21st 2003, 7:03 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
The funny thing is he actually BELIEVES it. You got to feel sorry for the poor guy.

Must be a great life eating out of the tax payers hand little boy come out into a mans job my tame nerd.
The bull you posted labels you as a not a very smart cookie , street wise is not your thing.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 21st 2003 at 7:05 pm.
Old Jul 21st 2003, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard
Not at all but then I am am not dreaming that Australia is any better are you?????????????????

Have lived in both countries PB, and yes Aus does have probs, you would be a fool or blind not to know that. But why do you build the UK up to being some lost paradise?

UM
Old Jul 21st 2003, 7:10 pm
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by unrefined_mind

Have lived in both countries PB, and yes Aus does have probs, you would be a fool or blind not to know that. But why do you build the UK up to being some lost paradise?

UM
Not so but as far as my job in engineering goes Australia is light years behind the UK.
The life here is no better its just a nothingness that I have out grown.

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

SimonC is an unknown quantity at this point

Not so but as far as my job in engineering goes Australia is light years behind the UK.
The life here is no better its just a nothingness that I have out grown.

'The life' or 'your life' is just a nothingness? 5000 posts that sure is a lot of time offering crass criticism on everything Oz has to offer! When do you find time to do anything else or is this your sole purpose in life?

If your job is so crap - do something about it, get of your arse and get another one, buy a business, anything apart from subjecting everyone else on this forum to your inane rantings.

Whinging Pom - at least now I know where it comes from!
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SimonC
'The life' or 'your life' is just a nothingness? 5000 posts that sure is a lot of time offering crass criticism on everything Oz has to offer! When do you find time to do anything else or is this your sole purpose in life?

If your job is so crap - do something about it, get of your arse and get another one, buy a business, anything apart from subjecting everyone else on this forum to your inane rantings.

Have a look back in the archives. You have not written an original word since you started fumbling over the keyboard to bash out these dull and repetitive posts. Just like all kids today - you don't know your history.

You are continuously whingeing about Pommie's posts are you not? Whingeing is the ozzie's favourite word and is used to stifle change by making people reluctant to criticise. It is repeated by pom losers wanting to be accepted as ozzies and then the process is complete - you will never question, you will abandon your own country's history and culture (the UK is one of the greatest [collection of] nations in the world, but you will abandon it when someone knocks it in Oz), and you will even stoop to playing at being something you are not.

You still do not seem to understand that PB and I (and whoever else feels so inclined) can bash Oz without so much as a tea break, and yet still have a balanced forum overall, because so many here are extremely pro Oz. Let me try this to you: a balanced forum is 50/50, right? Say you are 100 for Oz, and I am 100 for the UK. Neither of us is balanced individually but, overall, we are, and then so is the forum. The real reason the forum is unbalanced is that there are too few people like PB and I, not too many. Get someone else to explain it to you, we have tried several times.
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 12:57 pm
Banned

I demand 5000 items that prove your case , you are clueless about work in WA this is the best I can expect in Perth and its piss poor compared to the UK.
Now its your turn give me advice as you seem to be full of bollocks and no substance .

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

SimonC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Wilf
Have a look back in the archives. You have not written an original word since you started fumbling over the keyboard to bash out these dull and repetitive posts. Just like all kids today - you don't know your history.

You are continuously whingeing about Pommie's posts are you not? Whingeing is the ozzie's favourite word and is used to stifle change by making people reluctant to criticise. It is repeated by pom losers wanting to be accepted as ozzies and then the process is complete - you will never question, you will abandon your own country's history and culture (the UK is one of the greatest [collection of] nations in the world, but you will abandon it when someone knocks it in Oz), and you will even stoop to playing at being something you are not.

You still do not seem to understand that PB and I (and whoever else feels so inclined) can bash Oz without so much as a tea break, and yet still have a balanced forum overall, because so many here are extremely pro Oz. Let me try this to you: a balanced forum is 50/50, right? Say you are 100 for Oz, and I am 100 for the UK. Neither of us is balanced individually but, overall, we are, and then so is the forum. The real reason the forum is unbalanced is that there are too few people like PB and I, not too many. Get someone else to explain it to you, we have tried several times.

Am not 100% for OZ, life is not that perfect! Am not intending to live in OZ again but in NZ, nothing against it has it's good and bad points like everywhere else. All I am saying is that posting every crime that happens in OZ is not benefitting anybody. I welcome everyones opinion whether it be positive or negative but the content of a lot of the negative posts is pointless to say the least. Sure OZ has crime the same as UK nobody is saying it hasn't but to someone who is naive they would be entitled to dismiss OZ thinking most cities are the equivalent of downtown Bagdad after reading you two's posts.

Anyway this is my last post on the subject and will leave you 2 in peace
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Sure OZ has crime the same as UK nobody is saying it hasn't but to someone who is naive they would be entitled to dismiss OZ thinking most cities are the equivalent of downtown Bagdad after reading you two's posts.
Lol @ SimonC, know what you mean about the overkill content provided by the negative posters, maybe I should cut and paste about every crime and unemployment statistic about the UK on the web, never know it may put off the influx of so-called ‘Asylum seekers’ flooding OUR shores…..

UM
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 7:02 pm
Banned

Lol @ SimonC, know what you mean about the overkill content provided by the negative posters, maybe I should cut and paste about every crime and unemployment statistic about the UK on the web, never know it may put off the influx of so-called ‘Asylum seekers’ flooding OUR shores…..

UM
Look this is about an Australian lifestyle the cut and paset refer to that , who would think Australia has the same problems as the UK YOU?

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Look this is about an Australian lifestyle the cut and paset refer to that , who would think Australia has the same problems as the UK YOU?

Maybe you should take a working holiday in downtown Baghdad PB?
After all it couldn’t be any worse than where you are living now in Perth, and who knows maybe the engineering scene maybe up your street, lots of restructuring, tool making skills could be useful too (reboring those AK47’s)

UM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.