Own Money here , Beware

Wikiposts

Own Money here , Beware

Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:15 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Own Money here , Beware

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Like it , I could spend me Winters in Onion land on the Med , when I jack in chasing a wage .

Attached Thumbnails Own Money here , Beware-pp863.jpg  
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Florida_03
I know you're fond of the sport you get on this forum...

But now the penny drops...

"el pommie bastard" - Bullfighter...

Bullshiter?

PB will not reply to me with another piss take in case I accuse him of trying to bring my life down and ruining my dreams. This is a useful "get out of jail card" that can be used to avoid revenge attacks?
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

SimonC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Wilf
The cliche you are struggling for goes "been there, done that, got the t-shirt" - I hope this is of some help to you, one who lacks inventiveness as well as memory. "Life is what you make it" is another well-worn phrase coined for the unimaginative to repeat in between "hello, my name is polly parrot", so get some new material young man. What hope for the poms if you are an example of the new generation?

Surely you are not brought down so easily?
I visit this forum like 99% of others to get informative information from like minded people, not to wade through all the crap posted by the likes of you 2. If I really wanted to be informed of every crime, slightly negative event etc then I would buy a paper.

Why not set up a seperate forum for you both and you could call it 'Negative OZ' then if people wanted to look at your garbage then they could. Fair enough

Careful who you call a pom too!
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by SimonC
I visit this forum like 99% of others to get informative information from like minded people, not to wade through all the crap posted by the likes of you 2. If I really wanted to be informed of every crime, slightly negative event etc then I would buy a paper.

Why not set up a seperate forum for you both and you could call it 'Negative OZ' then if people wanted to look at your garbage then they could. Fair enough

The forum needs balance and I do not make assumptions about what people are here for. You, for example, are here to look like a delicate flower and that does not conform to your imaginary poll, so who can say eh Si?

Pom you may not be. Unsuited for adult life in Oz you certainly are.
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:31 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You may ask what takes your fancy and expect both sides of the coin , you should start another site called " Unreal Australia"

Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

You may ask what takes your fancy and expect both sides of the coin , you should start another site called " Unreal Australia"

A quote from one of your posts

"wish the half wit who told me to come here had told the truth".

Didn't do your research first eh! not surprised you have such a big chip on your shoulder, suggest you get it removed straight away!
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:38 pm
Not here

Originally posted by Wilf
Bullshiter?

PB will not reply to me with another piss take in case I accuse him of trying to bring my life down and ruining my dreams. This is a useful "get out of jail card" that can be used to avoid revenge attacks?
He's accused me of being gay...I take it all in my mincing stride...he does however have a hat fetish...
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:40 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

A quote from one of your posts

"wish the half wit who told me to come here had told the truth".

Didn't do your research first eh! not surprised you have such a big chip on your shoulder, suggest you get it removed straight away!
I stand by that statement , we had a holiday here and never really looked beneath the surface or wanted to hear any real facts about Australia , this site may have given me a broader view.
The chip is firmly on your Aussies shoulders , both they walk lop side

Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:42 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
He's accused me of being gay...I take it all in my mincing stride...he does however have a hat fetish...

The poor boy requires facts that are of use but thanks anyway.

Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

I stand by that statement , we had a holiday here and never really looked beneath the surface or wanted to hear any real facts about Australia , this site may have given me a broader view.

Sounds to me like that is just what you are doing when you talk about going back to Blighty

I stand by that statement , we had a holiday here and never really looked beneath the surface or wanted to hear any real facts about England , this site may have given me a broader view.

Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

The chip is firmly on your Aussies shoulders , both they walk lop side

And it's taken you 8 years to realise this? It seems like your posts are intended to put the majority off even visiting OZ let alone living there, don't want to share do you?. You moan about all the pom immigrants but surely that's what you are!

By the way i'm not an Aussie although having lived there I can speak from experience.

How about some positive posts for a change? I know forums should be balanced but seems you only have one agenda. Surely you must have some good experiences to share if you have been there eight years.
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:53 pm
Not here

The poor boy requires facts that are of use but thanks anyway.

Facts? When did this forum ever produce any facts?
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:59 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Sounds to me like that is just what you are doing when you talk about going back to Blighty

Go back to sleep my baby boy your crying will wake up them next door.

Old Jul 21st 2003, 5:01 pm
Banned

And it's taken you 8 years to realise this? It seems like your posts are intended to put the majority off even visiting OZ let alone living there, don't want to share do you?. You moan about all the pom immigrants but surely that's what you are!

By the way i'm not an Aussie although having lived there I can speak from experience.

How about some positive posts for a change? I know forums should be balanced but seems you only have one agenda. Surely you must have some good experiences to share if you have been there eight years.

I will not put off anyone you paint it red I paint it blue the colour is different but the pictures the same.

Old Jul 21st 2003, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

There are lots of dreamers on the site who have never been to Oz or NZ apart from 3 weeks with aunty one year and posting how great the countries are to live in, a few who have been for a year or so who tend to be 50/50 for and against, and just two or three who are often or mostly negative about Oz (funnily enough, the people who have lived in Oz the longest). So if this forum is imbalanced then it has too many "experts" who have little or no experience of living in Oz or NZ, not too many "negative" posters who have lived here for a long time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.