Overstock.com

Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:31 pm
UK Bound

keep smiling is a jewel in the roughkeep smiling is a jewel in the roughkeep smiling is a jewel in the roughkeep smiling is a jewel in the rough
Question Overstock.com

Hi,

Has anyone in Australia ordered anything on-line from OVERSTOCK.COM
It seems very good, but I just need to know that it is possible to order from Oz, and if so how long it takes to arrive etc.

Thanks, Theresa
Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Overstock.com

Originally Posted by keep smiling
Hi,

Has anyone in Australia ordered anything on-line from OVERSTOCK.COM
It seems very good, but I just need to know that it is possible to order from Oz, and if so how long it takes to arrive etc.

Thanks, Theresa
Wow - I just went to have a look on there, that site is amazing. Is it American?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:59 pm
UK Bound

keep smiling is a jewel in the roughkeep smiling is a jewel in the roughkeep smiling is a jewel in the roughkeep smiling is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suzimc
Wow - I just went to have a look on there, that site is amazing. Is it American?

I think so, but they seem to deliver virtually worldwide - just seems to good to be true though doesn´t it
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

I think so, but they seem to deliver virtually worldwide - just seems to good to be true though doesn´t it
It does indeed. I know a lot of websites start booting you off once you try to pay with a card not from their base country when you get to the order. Maybe it's worth trying it with a small order first...
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

I just had a look under shipping in the help pages, and it looks like you can get it, but will probably just pay a bit more for shipping. I get the feeling it's one of those won't know until you try things, and now I am tempted!!!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:13 pm
UK Bound

It does indeed. I know a lot of websites start booting you off once you try to pay with a card not from their base country when you get to the order. Maybe it's worth trying it with a small order first...

I´m not intending sending for anything until I get to Oz - hopefully within the next 6 months (just more to pack) so maybe you can try it ? Then let me know how you get on
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

I´m not intending sending for anything until I get to Oz - hopefully within the next 6 months (just more to pack) so maybe you can try it ? Then let me know how you get on
It might be a while for me too - don't really want to buy anything too much before we leave UK for the same reasons. But if I give it a go I will definitely let you know )
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:20 pm
UK Bound

It might be a while for me too - don't really want to buy anything too much before we leave UK for the same reasons. But if I give it a go I will definitely let you know )
Thanks, pm me if you like