Reload this Page >

Overdose of mother-in-law!

Overdose of mother-in-law!

Old Sep 7th 2003, 8:27 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Overdose of mother-in-law!

The old dear is here yet again today! I'm going mental as she really drives me up the wall with her nasty bitchy remarks, pinpointing my laziness and inability to do anything useful around the house with every comment. She is our constant visitor these days, I guess because we're shooting off to the blue yonder in a few days and the old witch is 71 next year so maybe worried she'll croak it before she gets to see her only daughter again plus of course there's her love affair with the two Little Dons.

I am onto the final choice morsels from the freezer that nobody else wanted to eat. We have arranged a gardener for tomorrow and a cleaner for Friday as my wife and I are not very keen on that kind of thing. Hopefully we have arranged for friends-of-friends to house-sit for us until next year and keep the place heated.

I am busy using up my wife's half empty shampoo bottles (why are there so many?) Not a patch on my H&S ("but Don - you don't have dandruff!" --- that's right, and long may it remain so - I'll stick with the H&S).

Just a few more things to arrange and a bit more business to be tied up (capitalism, Wilfo, it's a wonderful thing).
Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

When are you getting to six, five, four!!

I know what you mean about those toiletry bottles. I think I must stop buying new ones now and use up all of the dregs that have been pushed to the back of the cupboard.
Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Overdose of mother-in-law!

I was wondering when someone was going to start a good mother in Law thread!! Mine could get a gold medal in the olympics of emotional blackmail!

How long was the flight to Aus!!!
Old Sep 7th 2003, 5:51 pm
Badge

Default Re: Overdose of mother-in-law!

Good point Mr Pleasance. Why do chicks/sheilas* have SO many diferent shampoo bottles conditioners etc..

I have 1 of shaving gel, 1 of shower gel, pack of razors, 1 one of mosturiser/exfoliant, 1 tube of toothpaste...does me is all I can say!!

my gf has an entire Boots counter in her bathroom..

badgers

*delete as appropriate

Old Sep 8th 2003, 4:02 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
When are you getting to six, five, four!!
Despite my best endeavours, I can still only live one day at a time, Tina!