Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

over-excitement kills the poor cat

over-excitement kills the poor cat

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

dolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud of
Default over-excitement kills the poor cat

HI, i am a dec 2005 applicant and my second last employer was pressurising me to join them back at the time of enquiry. I had agreed to do a courtsy 1 month stint with them. They got over excited and said that i am still working with them as they must be telling other older clients .

Now i get this letter from co saying all the things i say n my last employer say is true but the second last emloyer is not trust worthy. CLarify???
:scared: What do i do now???
I'm all harrassed. I'm dead meat.
What should i say to CO that its just a mistake ,a slip of tongue.
my future is at stake.
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 5:13 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: over-excitement kills the poor cat

Originally Posted by dolly123
HI, i am a dec 2005 applicant and my second last employer was pressurising me to join them back at the time of enquiry. I had agreed to do a courtsy 1 month stint with them. They got over excited and said that i am still working with them as they must be telling other older clients .

Now i get this letter from co saying all the things i say n my last employer say is true but the second last emloyer is not trust worthy. CLarify???
:scared: What do i do now???
I'm all harrassed. I'm dead meat.
What should i say to CO that its just a mistake ,a slip of tongue.
my future is at stake.
not sure i followed this ...
do you mean that your second last employer has told co that you are still working for them?
if so then just get in touch with your co and explain that you left your second last company and have now gone back temp for a month (have dates etc ready)
if you meant something else then i appologise in advance!

tiggs
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

dolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
not sure i followed this ...
do you mean that your second last employer has told co that you are still working for them?
if so then just get in touch with your co and explain that you left your second last company and have now gone back temp for a month (have dates etc ready)
if you meant something else then i appologise in advance!

tiggs
naa, dont apologise. U got it right.
I just cant believe this unbelievable twist in tale
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 5:23 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dolly123
naa, dont apologise. U got it right.
I just cant believe this unbelievable twist in tale
sounds like a misunderstanding to me - i would ask your co what they need to clarify the situation and go from there.
i have worked for one particular company on three separate occasions (with other jobs between) and it can be confusing for someone reading my work history
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
sounds like a misunderstanding to me - i would ask your co what they need to clarify the situation and go from there.
i have worked for one particular company on three separate occasions (with other jobs between) and it can be confusing for someone reading my work history
Actually its their wrong implication of fact that i am not working currently but will be rejoining them. Where was there xxxxx mind being unclear to the most imp call of an embassy?
I am sorry about ranting, I am so stressed.
I think i should drink myself to sleep. 2moro I will see a new light.
Thing will work out for me too. SOmehow, it will. How , is a mystry. But it will.

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 24th 2006 at 6:56 am. Reason: language
Old Sep 24th 2006, 6:40 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Confused!!!
Old Sep 24th 2006, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Confused!!!
me to!
Old Sep 24th 2006, 7:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lollyno1
me to!
And I'm still trying to work out where the dead cat fits in
Old Sep 24th 2006, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And I'm still trying to work out where the dead cat fits in

I started reading the thread as i thought it was going to discuss about shipping their pet cat!!!! something i was thinking about doing...