Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Outbreak of Morale on forum

Outbreak of Morale on forum

Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:20 am
Badge

Default Outbreak of Morale on forum

Is it me, or has there been an outbreak of morale on this forum this last few days.

Some nice threads which have been racing off...

Loads of bums and speedos....bloody paparazzi.. Award ceremonies..

Loads of humour and wit, even from the recently-widely-misunderstood HUP-who-was-quiet-for-a-while, who almost got outed as a troll last week when we all love him really.

Where will it all end?

That's enough frivolity for one week, from my corner, I'm off back to my usual stick in the mud ways. I've done "Badge the Aussie", "Badge trying to be Fair and impartial as he's sick of being Badge", now I'm gonna be "Badge try not to post so much (if I can keep it up which won't be long)".

But I'm not retiring.

Badge

Stay safe. Don't light fires. I get called out of bed if you do.

Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:28 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Outbreak of Morale on forum

Originally Posted by Badge
Could be interesting. As long as you promise not to drive in your undies (or anyone else's either )

Hope your weekend is OK & that your region is spared any fire problems.

Anya.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 11:01 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Is it me, or has there been an outbreak of morale on this forum this last few days.
Bring back the old days. Ah, I remember it well...
Old Jan 14th 2005, 11:04 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

SHUT IT YOU TWAT

Ya knows I love you really.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:20 pm
Brit'n'TX

Loads of bums and speedos....bloody paparazzi.. Award ceremonies..

Loads of humour and wit, even from the recently-widely-misunderstood HUP-who-was-quiet-for-a-while, who almost got outed as a troll last week when we all love him really.

Where will it all end?

That's enough frivolity for one week, from my corner, I'm off back to my usual stick in the mud ways. I've done "Badge the Aussie", "Badge trying to be Fair and impartial as he's sick of being Badge", now I'm gonna be "Badge try not to post so much (if I can keep it up which won't be long)".

But I'm not retiring.

Badge

would you like a visit from some lounge-lizards to liven things up a bit?

Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:21 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
I thought I saw them chasing you out of there?
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:24 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by HUP
I thought I saw them chasing you out of there?
they can try ... but I am the Janus Stark of the lounge ...

Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:25 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
Now THAT would liven things up a bit around here :scared: :scared: