On our way soon

Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of
Default On our way soon

Well I am sitting here at the SIL house packing ready for sunday

Officailly OH has no Job, No Car, I still have a job (on holiday until the end of week) Kids are asking everyday when we are going!!

There have been a few problems....... Luggage over weight so excess baggage are picking up a box today....

I have had to replace a old suitcase the zip split and after buing a new laptop/ overnight bag the handle split (lost the dam receipt) so sent hubby in to change it which managed to do so

Bring on Sunday but wish it was sooner...... so much to when we get there....
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: On our way soon

Just wanted to say good luck. It's a really wierd time, waiting for the off, but so worth it when you get here
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mumfords
Well I am sitting here at the SIL house packing ready for sunday

Officailly OH has no Job, No Car, I still have a job (on holiday until the end of week) Kids are asking everyday when we are going!!

There have been a few problems....... Luggage over weight so excess baggage are picking up a box today....

I have had to replace a old suitcase the zip split and after buing a new laptop/ overnight bag the handle split (lost the dam receipt) so sent hubby in to change it which managed to do so

Bring on Sunday but wish it was sooner...... so much to when we get there....

Just wanted to wish you all the best.

Trish
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Those few days before you leave are a bit surreal don't you think. It is a strange place to be, leaving one life behind and starting a new one with no idea where you will end up.

Hope you have a good flight over