Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our Visas have been granted!!!!!

Our Visas have been granted!!!!!

Old Oct 19th 2006, 5:48 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our Visas have been granted!!!!!

Originally Posted by dade
Am sitting in front of the computer where I just checked our e-mail 3 minutes ago to find a letter from our agent advising that hubby's skilled visa has been granted. I am still shaking from the shock and excitement. This is 2 weeks after posting our 100K bond to gain the 5 extra points. Melbourne here we come!!!! Am not going to phone hubby, I've just forwarded the e-mail to him at work as I know it will be the last thing he's expecting. He's going to get the shock of his life!!

Must go and sit down
Sani

congratulations!!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:12 pm
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by redlion
congratulations!!!

Congrats all the best :scared:
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Am sitting in front of the computer where I just checked our e-mail 3 minutes ago to find a letter from our agent advising that hubby's skilled visa has been granted. I am still shaking from the shock and excitement. This is 2 weeks after posting our 100K bond to gain the 5 extra points. Melbourne here we come!!!! Am not going to phone hubby, I've just forwarded the e-mail to him at work as I know it will be the last thing he's expecting. He's going to get the shock of his life!!

Must go and sit down
Sani
congratulations what was your timeline.
have a few tonight

sharon
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

dade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nice

Ours seems to have taken forever to be approved compared to some of the people who have posted before, maybe because hubby's profession is not on the shortages list so he didn't get expedited treatment. We applied in January this year and were only asked to do medicals in June, then bond in September.

Sani
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

simpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud of

Ours seems to have taken forever to be approved compared to some of the people who have posted before, maybe because hubby's profession is not on the shortages list so he didn't get expedited treatment. We applied in January this year and were only asked to do medicals in June, then bond in September.

Sani
Still pretty quick that, we applied March, MODL, meds August, visa September.

Congratulations !!!!! May see you in Melbourne we off there 11th Dec.

Simpy