Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our Visas have been granted!!!!!

Our Visas have been granted!!!!!

Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

dade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nice
Default Our Visas have been granted!!!!!

Am sitting in front of the computer where I just checked our e-mail 3 minutes ago to find a letter from our agent advising that hubby's skilled visa has been granted. I am still shaking from the shock and excitement. This is 2 weeks after posting our 100K bond to gain the 5 extra points. Melbourne here we come!!!! Am not going to phone hubby, I've just forwarded the e-mail to him at work as I know it will be the last thing he's expecting. He's going to get the shock of his life!!

Must go and sit down
Sani
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:37 am
nearly there

barry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nice
Default Re: Our Visas have been granted!!!!!

Originally Posted by dade
Am sitting in front of the computer where I just checked our e-mail 3 minutes ago to find a letter from our agent advising that hubby's skilled visa has been granted. I am still shaking from the shock and excitement. This is 2 weeks after posting our 100K bond to gain the 5 extra points. Melbourne here we come!!!! Am not going to phone hubby, I've just forwarded the e-mail to him at work as I know it will be the last thing he's expecting. He's going to get the shock of his life!!

Must go and sit down
Sani

Congrats
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:01 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Lovely news.

Well done. Enjoy your evening.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Must go and sit down
Sani
congratulations Let us know his reaction. Sam X.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for the future
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Our Visas have been granted!!!!!

Congratulations!!

All the best for you and yours down under!

Paula
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:45 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! Enjoy the celebrations
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

This is 2 weeks after posting our 100K bond to gain the 5 extra points. Sani

Great news!!

We put in our meds 2 weeks ago and are awaiting the bond request.

How long did it take from sending meds to getting request for bond?

Thanks
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:05 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - that is fantastic news!!!!

Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

dade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nice

Well our case officer was quite tardy in that respect. We didn't hear anything back from him for over a month, no acknowledgement of having received medicals nothing, then our agent wrote to him to ask what the status of the application was and the next day we received the request for the bond. After the bond was posted our agent wrote to him to advise him that it had been posted and requested that he finalise the application ASAP. Guess some of them need a bit of a nudge.

Good luck with your application.
Sani
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Must go and sit down
Sani
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:46 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Must go and sit down
Sani
Fantastic news Sani, have you spoken to your husband yet?
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:13 am
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all

Congratulations! Ours was granted on Monday and I'm still on cloud 9!

We're heading to Melbourne too - flying out 5 weeks today!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Yes have spoken to hubby, he phoned me as soon as he got the message I'd forwarded. He's over the moon but also freaking out about all the things that need doing, you know the sensible male thinking of the practical stuff that needs doing. There are some long term investments we need to get out of but as we're not selling our property I don't think it will be too difficult. Will probably move in April next year.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

Sani
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:42 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Sorry Guys, Melbournes closed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.