Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our turn to say "we got it"

Our turn to say "we got it"

Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:40 am
2Ozornot2Oz? yes it is!!!

Location: Cold wet cold rain Norn Iron! not for long, woohoo!!!!!
Rusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud of
Default Re: Our turn to say "we got it"

Yeay!
Congratulations! hopefully we will be in the same position soon! hope all goes well for you all!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rusty Ken
Yeay!
Congratulations! hopefully we will be in the same position soon! hope all goes well for you all!
Cheers Rusty Ken, best of luck to you on your quest.

rich
Old Jan 9th 2007, 1:51 pm
PAULA

nuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rich8509
Yes at last we have the chance to say we got it! As of the 5th of Jan we have our 136 ind visa.
Flights book for the 31st of Jan out of Manhester to Brisbane via Singapore.

I'd like to send a big thanks to all the good advice and support provided by the members of this site.

Rich, Claire,Josh and Harriet.
CONGRATS ! When did you apply ? We applied June 06 frontloaded meds and pc s and still no news gettin worried now. (we are 136 modl)
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nuttiegirl79
CONGRATS ! When did you apply ? We applied June 06 frontloaded meds and pc s and still no news gettin worried now. (we are 136 modl)
23 March. we're just over the bridge from you. Best of luck will the application. i wouldn't worry. You could be one of the ones who's first contact is to tell you "you've got it."

Regards
Rich
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:42 pm
PAULA

nuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rich8509
23 March. we're just over the bridge from you. Best of luck will the application. i wouldn't worry. You could be one of the ones who's first contact is to tell you "you've got it."

Regards
Rich
Hey Rich you never guess but when i checked e mail this morn WE GOT IT WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nuttiegirl79
Hey Rich you never guess but when i checked e mail this morn WE GOT IT WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Excellent, great news, many congrats

rich