Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our turn to say "we got it"

Our turn to say "we got it"

Old Jan 7th 2007, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough
Default Our turn to say "we got it"

Yes at last we have the chance to say we got it! As of the 5th of Jan we have our 136 ind visa.
Flights book for the 31st of Jan out of Manhester to Brisbane via Singapore.

I'd like to send a big thanks to all the good advice and support provided by the members of this site.

Rich, Claire,Josh and Harriet.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all
Default Re: Our turn to say "we got it"

Originally Posted by rich8509
Yes at last we have the chance to say we got it! As of the 5th of Jan we have our 136 ind visa.

I'd like to send a big thanks to all the good advice and support provided by the members of this site.

congrats and all the best
Old Jan 7th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Congrats and all the best in your new life downunder
Old Jan 7th 2007, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

Andy & Max is an unknown quantity at this point

congats and all that.
we also heard on friday that we had been granted a visa
been running round like headless chickens,with big hangovers all weekend have been tidying the house for the initial valuation tomorrow
from the estate agents.House on the market from tomorrow but we will prob fly out in July eldest daughter finishes school then and is insisting on going to the school prom on the 6th July
all the best Andy & Maxine
Old Jan 7th 2007, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Andy & Max
congats and all that.
we also heard on friday that we had been granted a visa
been running round like headless chickens,with big hangovers all weekend have been tidying the house for the initial valuation tomorrow
from the estate agents.House on the market from tomorrow but we will prob fly out in July eldest daughter finishes school then and is insisting on going to the school prom on the 6th July
all the best Andy & Maxine
its a great feeling itsn't it. We had a double bonus as our house completed on the same day
Old Jan 7th 2007, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

Andy & Max is an unknown quantity at this point

its a great feeling itsn't it. We had a double bonus as our house completed on the same day
now that is just plain lucky!!!!
We have a house in France to sell as well(any one want to buy a nice stone cottage near to Le Mans) fully renovated
Old Jan 7th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, a great feeling isnt it! All the very best and we hope to be joining you in the not too distant future. Have a safe and pleasant journey.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 3:23 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and well done you

Kaye
Old Jan 7th 2007, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats to you really lucky with the house sale too

Good luck in the future
Old Jan 7th 2007, 4:11 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

great big congrats to you. we also found out on wed we had our visas, also rushing about like headless chickens and also with a house 1n france to sell!!!!

couldn't even imagining getting ready to fly out 31st jan
Old Jan 8th 2007, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all

Congratulations

It'll be a bit warm in Brissie when you get here at that time of year - 30+ and humid. Stick it out and by March it will be lovely.

Well done again.

Smiths
Old Jan 8th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi Congratulations to all those who now have their visas!

Would you mind letting us know what type of visa you got ie 457,136modl and a timeline then maybe I can get my hopes up. Sending off our visa this week - 136 modl

Lindsey
Old Jan 8th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations and lots of luck for your new lives.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi Congratulations to all those who now have their visas!

Would you mind letting us know what type of visa you got ie 457,136modl and a timeline then maybe I can get my hopes up. Sending off our visa this week - 136 modl

Lindsey
Many thanks to all for the congrats.
Yes Smiths i am sure it will be warm add to that my milk bottle complexion and bigger than your average bear body, its not going to be fun.

Woodz, i now know the meaning of stress, i to have just realised how little time is left and how much is still to do.

Lindsey, 136 non modl independant, 9 months 2 weeks. But i coud have chopped 2 months off that if i'd have sent my kids birth certs right first time and if i had had the AU$100,000 Bond ready when they requested it instead of having to ask for an extension.

regards
Rich
Old Jan 8th 2007, 3:48 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Fabulous feeling isnt it??? Best of Luck in Brissie........C x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.